Hanfu

Prompt: Mei Mei gives Tigress a brand new Hanfu. Po is in awe. Based on the Deleted scene from Kung Fu Panda 3

Tigress looked at herself in the mirror, unsure of what to think of the new outfit that was given to her. She and Po had just arrived at the Secret Panda Village not too many hours ago and already were being welcomed in with open arms. One of the female pandas, who introduced herself as Mei Mei, had made herself especially comfortable with her and Po. More so Po, as Mei Mei found him very attractive.

Tigress paid no attention to the sudden flirting the panda was making on The Dragon Warrior. Po was fast to gently reject her advances no matter how much she pressed on. It was more annoying than threatening to the young tiger. Not that she cared or anything.

When they arrived at the Village, Tigress had been injured and her vest had been partially torn apart. Po had wrapped her with his large panda arms to keep from revealing anything anyone or even he shouldn't see. Po's dad asked Mei Mei to make Tigress something to wear so she wouldn't have to use Po's arms as a shield to her body.

The Hanfu that was given to her, wasn't ugly. In fact, it was one of the prettiest Hanfus she has ever seen. It really suited her fur perfectly. The golden sleeves had brown leaves and the edges were black with a golden dragon stitch around it. It was beautifully decorated in tiger lilies from front to back that covered the clothing. It was also really easy to move in. She wouldn't be struggling to do her Kung Fu moves when Kai arrived to the village.

Tigress finally stepped out of the house she had been changing in to see Po was waiting for her just outside.

"Woah." Was the first thing Po said when he saw her. Tigress blushed slightly at how Po was looking at her and her new outfit. His eyes were shining in amazement, as if he just found a new Kung Fu artifact. "You look beautiful." He smiled brightly. Tigress was lucky her fur tended to hide her blush from his view but Po wasn't lucky as he soon realized his words. "Not that you don't always look beautiful." He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "You always do but you know, that outfit looks great on you!" He spoke rather quickly.

"Thanks Po." Tigress chuckled nervously.

"Where are you going dressed so beautifully?" He half joked.

"Just to see an old friend." She teased.

"Well, I hope that friend doesn't mind you being late." Po smirked teasingly. Tigress blushed even more as he stepped closer to her, their noses nearly touching. "Cus I'm going to have to steal you for a couple of hours."

"Is that so?" The two warriors were getting closer. Tigress noticed Po's eyes would drift from her eyes to her lips. Made her smile in hopes that he would kiss her.

"There's no way in the universe, I'm letting you go soon." Po suddenly grabbed her by the waist. He had grown bold. Tigress smiled widely as he leaned down to kiss her. They were lucky they were alone. No one around to discover their little secret.