5 • party time

you groaned in annoyance as you had accidentally smudged your eyeliner again. it's been a good three attempts and the fierce make up look was still not up to your liking. it didn't help that sasha was in the restroom with you getting ready as well that made you feel as if she was watching you. after what seemed like another hour of struggling, which in reality was only 10 minutes, you were finally satisfied enough. you completed the look with some inner corner glitter eyeshadow and added some lip tint on your lips.

"y/n, you get hotter by the day

"y/n, you get hotter by the day." sasha openly flirts as she pulls a brush through her brown locks. "i know we just met a week ago, but i think i'm in love with you."

you laugh, tying up your hair. you wanted to do high pig tails with a couple strands framing your face and it looked good. your outfit consisted of a pair of ripped mom jeans and a cropped tank too with a flannel thrown over. you didn't really feel like dressing up too much like your roommates.

sasha wore a yellow summer dress with a cute flower pattern that she had purchased at the mall earlier. mikasa decided on a little black dress with some fishnets underneath meanwhile annie stuck with a cute denim skirt and cropped white blouse. just the try on at the mall had them looking good so you could only imagine the final product awaiting you in the living room.

you turn to sasha as you helped her style her hair. "i hate to break it you to sasha, but i am taken."

"no way! you have a boyfriend? i knew it was too good to be true that a hottie like you was single."

"it certainly feels that way." you mumble under your breath. the words do not go unnoticed by sasha.

"what do you mean?" you see her eyebrows furrow in the reflection of the mirror.

you shrug, concentrating on the braid you were working on with her hair. "he hasn't spoke to me once since i moved in last week. my messages won't deliver and when i asked my best friend about him, she would dodge the subject."

a frowned fell upon the brunette's lips. something was definitely up but there was no way she could say that to you. especially not before the first college party of the year.

"well, forget him tonight! we're going to dance and have so much fun!" sasha cheered.

"yes we are! are you guys ready?" mikasa poked her head in the bathroom before fulling appearing. "annie! y/n and sasha look so cute!"

it was then the tall blonde girl sauntered in. you looked at her and mikasa as you had placed the last butterfly clip in sasha's braid. they looked really good in their outfits with their make up and hair done. it made you feel super underdressed.

"you guys look really good." you complimented as sasha gasped.

"my hair looks so cute! thank you y/n!" she immediately pulled you in for a hug which you happily returned. "let's take pictures before we all get too drunk to remember!"