~Chapter 4~

-ERIK'S POV-
I can't believe it has been 12 years since I first arrived to the opera house.
Naturally,I became very familiarized with my surroundings. I have a lair, a payment and many ways of entertainment like scaring the ballet rats or the managers.
But let's not talk about this horrific monster.

It was really weird that yesterday, I heard someone talk about the "Opera Ghost" laughing in the Primma Donna room. That sounds really normal for me, I know, but the 'weird' thing is that: Yesterday, I was never in the Primma Donna room.
So that means that there is a fool that is trying to haunt people just the way I do?!
Unacceptable!
I am the only, that can haunt the Opera House! I am the Phantom of the Opera!
The murderer, the robber, the trapdoor lover, the insane organ player, the man in the shadows!
I will teach a lesson to however dared to play this stupid joke!
                                                                           ~*~
-LYRICA'S POV-
So, later today, I heard some blabbering from the ballet rats and the managers...

"Monsieur André! Monsieur Firmin! Please, I need to talk with you!" Said one of the ballet girls, named Melanie.
"What is it, Melanie dear?" Asked André with a sweet tone, everyone knew Melanie was André's favorite one.
"Yesterday, I was in the Primma Donna room, cleaning for the new leading soprano that is going to arrive next week, when I heard laughters from someone! But when I looked around there was nobody in the room except from me! And-"
While André was listening carefully, Firmin, who was already tired of the story, interrupted.
"Silly girl! You already know that is the Opera Ghost! Why do you waist our time?!"
But then, Melanie said something that intrigued me.
"Let me finish! When I was in there, some of my friends came and told me they just saw the Opera Ghost in his box!"
André and Firmin exchanged puzzled looks.
Firmin started scratching his head in a thoughtful way
"So you are telling me that there are... Two... Opera Ghosts?!"
His expression was full of horror, such as André's.
"Giry needs to know about this!"
Said André and with that, the managers went to look for her.

As I was really curious about this, I decided to follow them...

-ERIK'S POV-
I listened to the whole conversation without them noticing, hidden in the shadows of the cellars. I also realized that there was someone in the opposite cellar, but I wasn't interested, it probably was that drunk of Joseph Bouquet. But, he seemed as if... He worn a mask...
But the idea vanished from my mind as soon as I heard the conversation.
What?!
Another Opera Ghost?! No! That can't be! Who could someone be so ignorant to claim my title?!
But as I payed attention, I heard some key words.
"the Opera Ghost in his box!" But I wasn't in my box yesterday...
I decided that I must go to my box, as soon as possible!
When I find out who it is, I will kill him!