-Chapter 15-

- ERIK'S POV -
When I fell to the ground, pinned by that fool that made himself be called Alistair, my back crunched. It hurt, but I wouldn't admit it in front of that two-legged rat. But my pain grew stronger and stronger. I didn't knew what he wanted exactly, I was just fighting because of Lyrica.
Lyrica, my love, my life, my music, someone who was like ME! I had to protect her!
Then I heard an extremely familiar voice.
"Now I am prepared"
Lyrica?!

-LYRICA'S POV-
As I was holding my two knives I was prepared now. One was behind my back and I was holding the other in front if me.
Alistair turned slowly to his back.
"This is not your business Monsieur, I would suggest you to return from where you came from. Before is too late"
I grinned. Yes, I had my mask on and he probably didn't recognize me. But I was surprised that he couldn't guess that I'm a W-O-M-A-N.
This guy was a true bastard.

"I would suggest you exactly the same, my dear Alistair..."
Alistair's face had now a shocked expression.
"You, you are a woman!"
"But I'm not an ordinary woman"
Alistair took a glance at Erik before leaving him behind and coming towards me.
"Step back!" I warned. I knew he was a dangerous man. He was capable of many things to get what he wanted.
"What if I don't?"
I started walking backwards until I felt the tip of my knife in my back. I stopped before it could hurt me, but now I was trapped between Alistair and the wall.
"Well, well my dear. Now, why do you tell me that you are not an ordinary woman?, I find you extraordinary"
He said this with a grin in his face while  he tried to grab my breasts.
Before he could go to the OTHER part, I managed to free my hand and grab my mask.
He stared quietly, as if he was waiting for a princess to appear or something.
"I am not an ordinary woman because... I AM A MONSTER!!!"
I took off my mask in a matter of seconds.
He stood there in shock screaming.
I felt a tiny stab in the heart.
But managed to take my daggers and started stabbing his leg. Now he wouldn't be able to walk.
Tears streamed down my face as I helped Erik up.
"You have to go and rest Erik"
He frowned.
"I am not leaving you behind"
"I am not important, and besides, I can defend myself " I pouted.
"I have no doubt of that, but I care too
much about you"
We both stayed, staring at Alistair.
"Wh-who a-are you! D-devils! M-monsters! Re-return to th-the hell y-you've come f-from!!!"
"Who am I you ask?"
A grin made it's way to my face, a devilish and evil grin. I really never showed my dark side if it wasn't necessary, but I couldn't resist the opportunity.
I had practiced my 'wicked' laugh my entire life. It was the easiest way to scare people from inside the shadows.
I took a glance at Erik. He knew about my dark side, but I had never showed it to him. He told me he also had a dark side, but it couldn't be as bad as mine.
I whispered what I was going to do and he nodded. But I was worried I could scare him...
I will do it.

I started walking towards Alistair slowly, grabbed my two knives and played with them. I threw them to the air to easily catch them. I ran my finger across de blade carefully so I wouldn't cut myself, I ran my tongue through them...
"What are you planning to do?!" Alistair had a hint in his rotten mind, but he was scared at Lyrica's answer.
"I am trying to feel the taste of your future blood. So red and juicy, full of your arrogant sins..." She hissed.
Alistair's eyes were wide open, so were Erik's. But Erik's had a sparkle of joy in them.

Lyrica turned and started laughing hysterically.
"HAHAHAH AH AHAHHA HAHAHAHAAA!!!! DON'T YOU SEE ME ALISTAIR?! DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT SWEET AND INNOCENT LYRICA???!!
THAT GIRL IS GONE!!!
Lyrica hit the wall madly and continued to laugh, and then proceeded to light a match, she grabbed a bottle of a strange liquid that was backstage.
"YOU WILL FEEL THE TRUE PAIN!!"
Alistair screamed as his leg burned, the flesh and even a little bone was visible.
"HAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHA DIE DIIIIIEEEE!!!!! FUCKING BASTARD YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!
TURN TO ASHES JUST AS MY COMPASSION AND SWEETNESS DID!!"
Alistair, with the little strength that was remaining on him, ran. It seemed impossible but ran out of the Opera House, out of that damned place.
Lyrica laughed hysterically as she licked and petted her knife.
"Good job, mhhhmm...." Her eyes had the mist pure evil that Erik had seen.
He was capable of the same, but hadn't
shown it in many years.
And then Lyrica broke in tears, collapsing to the floor.
"I told you I was a monster Erik. If you want to go away and leave me, you can. I won't judge you"
But Erik stayed, hugged her and whispered to her ear:
"You are not the only monster in here, you are not alone"
And they sat there, in the floor.
Embracing each other like there was no tomorrow.