-Chapter 10-

-LYRICA'S POV-
I wasn't really surprised to see what Erik had planned. He was a mastermind in disguise... Something that made him even more interesting.
As we went down through a trapdoor, he told me the best plan I've heard in years.
"We start off by changing Carlotta's sheets to linen sheets, since she has always demanded silk ones, and then we shall fill her pillow with cotton and not feathers" I thought it for some seconds and finally mumbled "I thought you had a better plan..."
Erik unexpectedly grinned.
"Ah, but this is just the beginning my dear Lyrica. Next, we fill Leandro's conditioner bottle with mayonnaise and the shampoo one with oil. After that, when they go and complain to the managers office, I am sure they will demand their innocence. But we will fill their drawers with a bag of cotton, oil and mayonnaise jars. They will probably be out at the time, but if they don't, I have a plan B" He said mischievously as he smiled.
I couldn't help but laugh.
"Those are really simple and childish pranks, but I like them!"
He turned to me with a serious look on his face. "But I am sure you know that both of us are really capable of making aggressive and dangerous pranks, don't you dear?" I nodded quietly.
I really know how aggressive he could become, since he murdered Joseph Bouquet just by wandering in his lair
(I would probably have done the same but still...).

"Also, if things turn really ugly,there is always the option to kill them"
He said this with a serious voice, but it was so funny to think the expressions on their faces and both screaming 'two opera ghosts?!'
We stared at each other for a moment and burt into a laugh.
"You thought the same than I right?" I said in the middle of a giggle.
"If you thought about their expressions, then yes" he answered.

After some time, we headed to the managers office quietly, dressed in black so we could mix with the curtains and dark holes.
As soon as we entered, it was easy to find the keys of the drawer.
"This is so old, they sure are foolish..." Erik said, as he grabbed the keys under the doormat.
We shared a grin and filled the drawers with a cotton bag and many 'shampoo' bottles that were labeled 'For Mademoiselle Giudecceli'.
Next we headed to the twins room and changed the sheets, the shampoo and the pillow's fillings.

We soon heard the calmed pacing of André and Firmin, so we went quickly through the trapdoor in which we came.
Gratefully, none of them even glanced at the drawer, they were discussing something about the newspaper.
"André! Since when do we let dirty little reporters take pictures of our beloved opera?!"
"Since never! I don't know how he got in or why! But he has to go NOW!"
Answered Firmin energetically.
"Indeed. We will tell him tomorrow when he arrives..."
André muttered with a tiny smile.

A reporter? Could this be the opportunity for  another brilliant prank?  I thought silently, as we descended through the trapdoor.