~Chapter 6~

-LYRICA'S POV-

I have been thinking the "two Opera Ghosts" thing for a while, and I've taken a decision.
When I catch him, he will die.

Who in the world could be so stupid to challenge me? ME! The great and mysterious Opera ghost...

I mean, sometimes I get bored of haunting the ballet rats and the managers, sometimes I feel really lonely and sad. And then I wonder if I will ever find someone who accepts me. But I'm convinced that the answer is no.

After sometime I decided to go check the gossip of the ballet girls. I left my music, and went up some trapdoors, until I reached the cellars.

"Did you hear the news?" Asked one girl to other, both of them blond but one had brown eyes while the other had black ones.
"About the twins? I did!" Said the brown eyed girl.
Twins? I wondered while I kept listening.
"What are you two talking about?" Said a black haired girl with blue eyes joining the conversation.
"Oooh! Marie! Listen!" The brown eyed girl was almost jumping of excitement.
"Monsieur André told Melanie yesterday that the famous Giudecceli twins are going to present here in the Opera House! Carlotta and Leandro! Isn't it amazing?!" She said it with such excitement that I thought that if she sneezed, confetti would come out her nostrils...

At first I really didn't remember the Giudecceli twins but after a moment I knew who they were, they sang horribly bad! Well Carlotta did, Leandro plays the piano, but it sounds like a broken one being played by a dog.
Oh no. They were not going to ruin my Opera, I would personally take care of it.
----------------------------------------------
SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT! Im also sorry for not updating in a long time, but my iPad has a virus or something because it won't turn on! However, my dad had an iPhone saved for my birthday, (that is really far away, November 7th to be exact) and when I started to freak out (freak out means: Cry two hours straight while you are eating ice-cream in your bed and having a total meltdown) because I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC UNTIL THAT CRAP WAS REPAIRED!!!!! And that really, REALLY freaks me out. So my dad decided that it would be "nice" if he gave me my iPhone a little earlier. So I have a new iPhone an will be updating a LOT!!!!!😎😜😛😂😊🎼🎹🎶🎤🎧