-Chapter 12-

-ERIK'S POV-
I couldn't believe what my eyes saw, the moment when my beloved Lyrica stood up in front of me with such a horror in her eyes, I know something had to be wrong.
"ERIK!!!! ERIK!!!! HE CAME FOR ME!!!"
What? Lyrica was scared by someone trying to chase her?! But we literally live with people chasing us! Who could this person be to frighten her so much?!
"Lyrica, Calm yourself and explain" I said with the most soothing tone I had ever used, while stroking her soft hair.
"H-he, he is a-a reporter tha-at..." She started crying. Hard.
Without a word, I got up to prepare some tea, so she could explain herself better.

*LE TIME SKIP*

-LYRICA'S POV-
I was sitting in the couch of our lair. Erik had gotten up to get some tea, I couldn't speak or think properly. Horrific and sad memories were rushing through my brain.
But as soon as I started to grip a cushion, Erik came.
He handed me a delicate porcelain cup with music notes made out of tiny black pearls embellished in it.
I sipped my tea and the sweet taste of apple and cinnamon filled my mouth.
I started to relax.
"Can you explain now my dear?" Erik asked softly.
I just nodded my head in agreement as I carefully placed my cup on the table.
I letted out a long sigh.
"When I still lived with my father, there was a kid in the neighborhood who was always lonely. One day, I decided to approach him and try to be his friend. His name was Alistair, he had blonde hair and black eyes.
Later in, our parents, well, my father and his, made an agreement so we would marry each other when we grew up... But the promise was never told to me. So one day, he told me. We were playing hide and seek in the woods when he tried to pull me into a kiss, but I slapped him, I think we were five year olds or so.
The moment when he realized I didn't love him, things turned out really bad.
He told my father, which had a discussion with me. I ended up crying and talking about my mother, and how she would hate this.

Then the accident happened, my face, and the fire. But when I escaped my father, Alistair saw me running, and grabbed my by the arm. But I just kicked hime and he letted loose. When I hided in the woods for a short period of time to catch my breath, I saw him and my father discussing, my father told him that if he ever found me, and gave him grandsons, he would give him all our fortune, and he would have permission to marry me. He swore it to Alistair. And now he came... Disguised as a reporter, he came for me! I know..."
I started shivering and trembling with the memories, but Erik hugged me and started singing softly.

"Night time sharpens, heightens each sensation
Darkness stirs and wakes imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defenses

Slowly, gently night unfurls it's splendour
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Turn your face away from the garish light of day
Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light
And listen to the music of the night

Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams
Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar
And you'll live as you've never lived before

Softly, deftly, music shall caress you
hear it, feel it, secretly possess you,
Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind
In this darkness that you know you cannot fight
The darkness of the music of the night

Let your mind start a journey to a strange new world
Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before
Let your soul take you where you long to be
Only then can you belong to me

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in
To the power of the music that I write
The power of the music of the night

You alone can make my song take flight Help me make the music of the night"

When he finished I was found in a peaceful sleep.

-ERIK'S POV-
After my angel had fallen asleep, I started planning a murder. A very horrible and devilish one, nobody would marry my angel unless it is me!
And nobody will never make us apart.

"Nobody..." I said with anger as I grabbed my punjab lasso.