-Chapter 9-

-ERIK'S POV-
Well that was quick. I knew I couldn't go around with a woman that I just met and is EXACTLY like me physically and mentally, and tell her to spend the rest of her days with me! Not even in my wildest dreams (more like nightmares) but she... She was different. She was like nobody I had ever met. And she understood me! I would have never expected that.
And now she was mine.

-LYRICA'S POV-
Now I couldn't believe that I just accepted to be with a man I just met.
I mean, yes he is handsome (at least to me) and is exactly like me! But I don't know if I'm ready...
We'll find out soon.

We went to Erik's lair. It was dark and beautiful, he had the strangest things you can imagine!
"You like it in here, don't you Lyrica?"
"Of course, it is almost like my lair" I answered with a warm smile.
"You have one lair too?"
I giggled at his question. "Well, I wouldn't stay in the Primma Donna room if that is what you were asking"
This time Erik was the one who giggled.
"Would you like some tea?"
"I'd love some, thank you" I meditated about what I was going to tell Erik.
"E-Erik..." I tried to continue, but he was already pouring tea in a porcelain cup.
"Yes?" He didn't even glance at me.
"Are you sure you...er- we are ready to be in a relationship?"
Erik turned to face me, I was expecting him to be angry or sad, but he had a smile on his face.
"Lyrica, I know what you are thinking"
I had a puzzled look on my face.
"You do?"
He sat by my side and gently stroked my hair.
"You are afraid I will leave you, or that I'll betray you. Or that I may get bored of you or that I just do this because I feel shame for you"
I was wordless. He knew exactly what I was thinking.
"H-How did you know..." Before I could continue, he hugged me.
"Because that is exactly what I feel"
I hugged him harder and then just wiped a tear from his cheek.
"You won't leave me?"
"Never" He answered, and after breaking the hug we entered in a comfortable silence.

~*~

We decided to head to box 5.
Curiously, both of us had always watched the shows and operas from there, but never at the same time.
How curious.
But there was nothing playing at this time, so we spied in the managers.
"The Giudecceli twins are comin tomorrow!" Scram André while handing papers to Firmin and looking in the dressers of his office desperately.
"And we don't have a room prepared for each of them, we don't have the tickets for their presentation or a cast prepared to act in their opera!" Screamed Firmin frantically shaking André  by his shoulders.
Erik and I couldn't resist but to laugh.
"Maybe we could 'help' them a little" he said with an evil grin.
I had that grin on my face too, and curiously asked Erik "How?"
He just took my hand and lead me to a trapdoor. "Follow me" and there is were the fun started.