-Chapter 11-

-ERIK'S POV-

After I heard the reporter thing from Lyrica, I had gotten a little paranoid.
What if this person discovered our hideout or exposed us to the world?!
No, no,no, no... That wasn't going to happen...

-LYRICA'S POV-
I was really curious about the reporter, but Erik had already warned me about the dangers that my curiosity could attract.
I silently went out of my lair to find out who this person was, my heart was aching with curiosity and something else I can't describe.
As I put on my cloak and slip one of my masks on, I hear pacing from above.
I silently creep through the stairs of a trapdoor and take a little peek of what's happening on the outside world.

"So you are the one that has been taking pictures of our beloved opera!"
Scram Firmin angrily.
"And without our permission! What an insolent boy!"
Blurted André with his arms crossed in his chest.
"But my dear managers..."
I- I've heard that voice before, but-but where?! My brain can't remember where and who is this boy from...
Lyrica thought quietly.

"Managers, I am just looking for an old friend. Maybe you don't know her since I know she is terrible at singing and plays the piano like a blind but well..."
André and Firmin exchanged confused looks, and then André finally spoke.
"But sir, we don't have such a fool working in here, why would we hire someone who doesn't have any musical talent?"
But Firmin's face grew with curiosity and anxiety.
"And, what could be the name of this friend of yours?" Asked Firmin.
"Ah, her name. I almost forgot.
I haven't seen her in more than 6 years, her name is Lyrica.

Lyrica suppressed a scream by covering her mouth with her globes hand.
N-No. I-It can't be. N-Not him, he's coming for me!!! I WON'T LET HIM RUIN ME, NOT AGAIN!!!
Lyrica ran desperately through the dark corridors and skipped all the traps she had set up for many years.
"ERIK!! ERIK HE WILL TAKE ME AWAY!! ERIK HELP!!"
Lyrica scram like insane. Who was this man that could cause such a look of horror in her eyes?!

---------------------------------------------- HI MI DEAR READERS!!! Sorry if this was short but I've been sooooo busy. And in 2 hours I have a figure skating competition...😅 well, I will update as soon as I can.
Thank you for 1.14K reads!!!!!!!! It means more than you can imagine to me!!!!! LOVE U ALL!
With tons of love,
                                  P.M