[𝟏] 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥

"(y/n)?" you kept your gaze on Sasha who was standing in front of you, you were standing there in shock while Sasha's eyes shifted between you and the male behind you.

"Are you going to keep ignoring me?" that familiar voice said from behind you.

"last time i checked this conversation was between me and Sasha therefore your input is not needed and you can leave" you refused to turn around but you could tell that the male was standing very close to you.

"Did you not hear me? i'm willing to help you (y/n)" you let out a snort because those words coming out of his mouth didn't seem right.

"Actually I don't need your help because everything is perfectly fine and if I did need help you wouldn't even be an option Kirstein" you said making Sasha very confused by the interaction and she just stood in front of you while staring at Jean.

"Sasha please tell (y/n) to turn around and face me because as appealing as her back profile is, i would like to see her face" you heard Jean say from behind you.

Sasha looked at you and opened her mouth "Jean said-"

"Tell Kirstein i don't need his help so i decline his offer meaning that he can go back to being a work robot because i'm sure he has something more important to do like ironing out creases in pieces of paper because his life is that boring"

Sasha shifted her eyes onto Jean "(y/n)-"

"I got that Sash, thanks" you still had your back facing him because you refused to let him see your face and you were standing your ground.

Jean cleared his throat before speaking "If i recall correctly you said that you desperately needed someone to come with you to the wedding because you had accidentally told your family that you have a boyfriend and if you were to show up without one then in your words you would look like a stupid attention seeking hoe and everyone once again your words will think that you are lonely and depressed even though you are but you don't need everyone to know that..." you didn't think he had heard that much but unfortunately for you Jean had been standing behind you for a while.

"And you said that if you don't have anyone come to your competition in a few weeks then your coach will just think your boring and that you only dedicate your time into practicing and you will literally once again your words, shove your face in shit while clawing out your eyeballs then you will take a bath and throw a toaster inside"

You pursed your lips together and narrowed your eyes, of course you would get into this predicament and embarrass yourself.

"Kirstein it's clear you have working ears so
just pretend this never happened because i can easily find someone else" you said and you heard him let out a sigh.

"What about your friend Eren, take him instead!" Sasha suggested with a smile on her face.

"He has a girlfriend and my parents know him" you sighed.

A large pair of hands fell onto your shoulders and spun your body around. You had to drag your eyes up to meet his face because he was largely tall, Jean was staring down at you and had his usual expression on his face.

"Stop being stubborn and accept my offer because you clearly need me (y/n)" His hair was slightly messier than usual and his stubble was more grown in than usual, one thing that stuck out was his insanely sharp jaw line.

His cologne hit your senses as you looked him up and down. He was dressed in his usual black buttoned dress shirt which was rolled up his arms revealing a few odd tattoos.

You would never admit it out loud but he was insanely attractive.

You stared into his stupid eyes as he waited for you to respond "no"