𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(y/n) (l/n)

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: The Deal

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: "Last time I checked this conversation was between me and Sasha therefore your input is not needed and you can leave"

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: "I love you more than life itself Jean, I really do"

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: The Do-Over

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:

After (y/n)'s and Jean's moment on the beach, they decided it was best for them to stay as friends, however, that didn't stop them from occasionally fucking.

One drunk night out, Jean came up with an idea for them to start their own real estate firm and the idea was quickly brushed away the next day due to both Jean and (y/n) being drunk. Until Jean surprised (y/n) one day by buying a building that was on sale and then she quickly realised that he was being serious.

Almost a year later, with the help and support of their friends and family, the two of them were able to create their own real estate firm which was once just a vision. Despite still not being together, the two of them do something they love while seeing each other each day.

Due to (y/n) being her own boss, she flies to Italy how much she wants to spend time with Natalie, Reiner, Jaxon and all the kids and now that she's an aunt, she never gets to relax because she's seen as the free babysitter.

Brian continues to live out his lazy days by sleeping or wrecking (y/n)'s apartment. To avoid him being left alone all day, she brought a cat backpack so that she can take him back and forth to work every day and he gets to roam the offices while being forced to wear a tie.

Once a week, (y/n) continues to go to therapy to work on herself and try to find a way that she can forgive Jean so that just maybe, they can finally be together in the future.

Jean Kirstein

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: The Deal

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: "(y/n)?"

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: "I love you with all my heart (y/n)"

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲: The Do-Over

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:

Same as (y/n)'s.

When (y/n) comes back from Italy, sometimes Jean visits back home to see his family and spend time with Lya. In the summer, Lili found someone who truly loved her for her and they got married in a beautiful venue near the French reverie outside. Jean would be lying if he said that he didn't cry.

Occasionally, he takes trips with Miles, Connie and Zeke when he can and even though he and (y/n) aren't together, the five of them continue to share an unbreakable bond.

Patiently, he waits for the day that (y/n) can learn and find it within herself to forgive him. He will wait for, however, long he has to and the moment she does, he knows exactly where he's taking her.

He refuses to break his promise and he knows once she forgives him, he's taking her to the spot they went to in Paris.

Zeke Yeager