[𝟏𝟔] 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Author's Note - [I made a playlist specifically for the Italy chapters however it's a bit late but oh well 💀 and they're mainly throwback songs so enjoy

Also prepare yourself for the end of this chapter 😍]

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲

You woke up with your head smashed into the pillow and drool coming from your mouth, your eyes were being uncoordinated and as you looked around the room everything was distorted for a moment.

Your body was taking up the entire of the bed so you used your arm to feel around the other side of the bed where Jean should be and he was gone.

You quickly raised your body up from the bed and looked around confused because the bed was empty.

So where was Jean?

You pulled your body out of the bed and slowly made your way to the bathroom, you did what you needed to do in there and you couldn't bring yourself to look into the mirror because you knew you looked like a mess.

As you walked down the stairs you rubbed your eyes and you could smell something being cooked, for some reason your body was aching and you had no idea why because it wasn't like you injured yourself last night or anything.

The kitchen doors which led out to the kitchen were wide open and you could see Zeke knock out in one of the bushes, his body was slumped onto the patio while his head was in the bush.

"Is no one going to check if Zeke is alive?" you asked as you walked into the kitchen.

Miles was knocked out on the table with Jaxon lying on top of him, Reiner was leaning on Natalie as she had a cup of coffee in her hand, your dad had a newspaper and a cup of tea in his hand while your mother was eating her breakfast.

Your nonno was in his usual chair leaning back fast asleep while your nonna was cooking food.

With Jean...

They all turned to look at you as you walked into the kitchen, your dad spat out his tea all over his newspaper while your mother started to choke on her breakfast. Jean's eyes widened as he looked at you, Natalie snorted a laugh and your nonna just stared at you shocked "Oh Signore" she muttered.

"What?" you asked as you stared at them blankly, you were confused as to why they reacted like that.

You looked at Natalie and she was motioning to her neck so you looked down thinking that you could see your neck and then looked back up everyone confused.

You then looked to Jean who was hiding his laugh and then you froze, your eyes widened in realisation in what they were looking at.

You grabbed the hem of your shirt and slowly placed it up to your chin to cover your neck, you walked further into the kitchen and took a seat "How was everyone's night?" you asked, trying to break the silence.

"Well we all know how yours went" Natalie snorted as she drank her coffee.

Your family started to laugh at her comment and you glared at her, Jean came up behind you and placed down a plate of food for you.

He placed a kiss on top of your head before taking a seat next to you "Jean you are a very good cook, I assume you cook for both you and (y/n) considering the fact that all she knows how to cook is food from frozen" your mother said with a small laugh.