[𝟏𝟑] 𝐁𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐬

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

You tapped your fingers along the steering wheel while you waited outside Jean's apartment, it was currently Wednesday but because you two finished early you both had things that you had to do.

For once you decided to pick Jean up because you were around the area, you had just gone to get your nails done and you had a short tattoo appointment which didn't take long at all.

You hummed to the music which was playing while you were looking down at your phone. "I don't have time to travel down this week, I'm quite busy" you said as you looked up from your phone.

"It doesn't even take that long, I haven't seen you in forever and I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't met this boyfriend of yours" your mother complained as she was on the phone through the car speakers.

"It takes me an hour to two sometimes mum, me and Jean are busy people and this week is quite hectic for both of us and obviously next week we are leaving for Italy while also having to finish up all of our work" you explained.

Suddenly there was a knock on the window which made you raise your head up "I understand but I miss you, I haven't seen you in so long and waiting all this time is killing me! I miss my baby" she said, making you roll your eyes because no matter how old you were you'd always been seen as her baby.

Jean was standing outside waiting for you to open the door, you pressed down on the button and watched as he pulled on the door and it didn't open "Give me a sec mum" you said.

He looked at you with his eyes narrowed "The door's open!" you mouthed as you pressed down on the button again.

"Why what are you doing? You're not on your phone driving are you?" she asked because one time you had an accident but it was once and she never fails to bring it up.

Jean tried to open the door again yet it didn't open.

You looked at him with a smug smile before actually opening the door "you're a bitch" he muttered as he sat down on the seat.

"Takes one to know one" you commented.

"(y/n)?" she said because you had been on mute this entire time.

Jean looked at you surprised that you were on the phone to your mother, you pressed on the unmute button "Jean e ' nella mia macchina, quindi non dire niente di stupido, but no I'm not driving and on my phone I'm parked" you warned.

Jean watched you as you spoke "Jean! My sweet heart, (y/n), well the family has told me so much about you. How are you?" your mother said and you let out a groan.

Jean cleared his throat before speaking "Hello Mrs (l/n), it's a pleasure to finally speak to you. It's a shame (y/n) has kept our introduction for so long but I'm great, how are you?" he asked in a soft tone, you looked at Jean rolling your eyes because he knew exactly how to charm parents.

"Oh please, call me Agnella but I'm perfectly fine. I've been dying to meet you but (y/n) says the two of you are quite busy" she said.

"I would love to me-" you raised your hand up and slapped it across his mouth.

"We're actually running late for date night so goodbye mum, I love you and I'll see you soon" you quickly said before ending the call.

You felt a wet sensation swipe across your hand making you instantly retract your hand away from Jean's mouth "you are disgusting" you said as you wiped your hand down his shirt.

He let out a small laugh before dropping his hands to your arm, before you could pull your arm back he grabbed it "What's this?" he asked as he saw something wrapped up on your arm.