[𝟐] 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧!

It was almost your lunch break and you were on your computer adding in some customer details and checking which viewings you would have next week so that you could organise yourself.

Suddenly the door to your office opened and you screwed your face up at the person now standing in front of your desk "How did you even get up here?"

Zeke slid his hand across the chair and took a seat "I told the receptionist that i'm your boyfriend"

You stared at him with a nonchalant expression "Ew"

"But i'm here for my appointment" a grin appeared on his face but slowly faded when he saw you stand up.

"Too bad, my lunch is now so you'll have to be seen later" you briefly flashed him a fake smile before dropping back to your usual expression.

Zeke stopped you and had a smirk on his face as he lifted up the bag in his hand "I always come prepared (y/n)"

He had your favourite fast food and you had been craving it all week, you grabbed the folder from your desk and some documents "Follow me"

You held the door open for Zeke as you exited your office and started to walk down the hallway.

"Stay here" you said and he gave you a small nod.

You opened the door to Jean's office and he leaned back in his chair on his phone, his eyes moved onto yours and he raised his brow at you.

"This is a surprise, you never come to my office" he leaned forward and pulled himself more towards the desk.

"I didn't see you earlier so here" you handed him the documents for the clients that you had seen earlier this week, he took them from your hands and briefly scanned across them.

"you were looking for me?" his voice was filled with genuine surprise and it seemed he was happy but you couldn't really tell.

"No, why would I ever look for you Kirstein?" you said and saw his lips slightly curve "But you usually walk past my office in the morning but you didn't today"

"I thought maybe today was the day you had a change of heart but I guess that will never happen because it seems to be frozen" he commented as he put the documents into a folder.

A loud sneeze appeared from outside the door making Jean tilt his head to look out of the blinds, he watched as Zeke stood there grabbing out his hand sanitiser "whose that?"

You briefly turned around to look at Zeke "A client"

"We have a client?" Jean asked as he straightened himself out.

"I have a client" you corrected as you met his gaze.

Jean clasped his hands together and propped his elbows on his desk "You do realise that we're basically partners right? and that means that we work together and communicate with one another" he made sure to put emphasis on the 'work together'

"This is an independent project i'm working on but do you want me to hold your hand and introduce you to him since you simply can not work alone?" Jean let out a sigh and laid back in his chair.