[𝟐𝟑] 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐎𝐫 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰?

Author's Note - [When you reached the end of this chapter the title will make sense]

[𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨]

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

"(y/n) we need to speak about this" his voice said as you packed your things into your bag.

"We don't have to talk about shit, you just need to get out of my apartment" you scoffed as you had your back to him.

"I could have been a dad so yes we need to speak about this, I'm not the same person that I was a year ago (y/n)" he was standing near the couch with his arms folded and you couldn't help but laugh at his words.

You turned your body around to face him "you know damn well the only reason why you haven't hit me yet is because there are people outside that door" you said as you pointed towards the door.

His eyes flickered down to the ground for a moment and he adjusted his stance "if we were alone I'd probably be back in hospital again"

You glared at him before moving forward to grab your laptop and hard drive "(y/n) I was about to be a dad and you took that away from me, I know I am a shitty person and have done some shitty things but that is way beyond fucked up!" his voice was slightly raised.

You brought your gaze up to him and you were almost laughing at how stupid he sounded "you can't be fucking serious Carson, what do you expect me to say? I'm sorry I got an abortion for the baby that you damaged so much that even if I did give birth he wouldn't have even made it?!"

"I was about to be a fucking mother Carson but you took that away from me when you knew I have fertility problems" you glared at him trying your hardest not to cry because you had to be at work in an hour.

"But honestly I am glad I went through with the abortion because you don't deserve to be a dad and you especially don't deserve to be a father to any child of mine" you scoffed as you looked him up and down.

Carson stood there speechless because he knew he couldn't play the victim this time and try to pin this to be your fault "you should be thankful because I did you a favour"

Your eyes became teary as you stared at him "no child should have you as their mother because you'll just fuck them up, I mean look at you (y/n) you think you're so strong yet the second something goes wrong you somehow end up running back to me so you have no right to complain about the way I treat you because at this point you just do it to yourself"

'And you Carson, you are an insecure piece of fucking shit. The only reason why you act like this to me is that you know damn well if you tried this shit with a man, you'd get knocked the fuck out. We both know you took advantage of me because I was young and because you have no fucking game, you get no girls, you get no bitches, you don't get anyone and it's not a surprise because look at you. All these years I've been doing fucking charity work and I am done, so get the fuck out of of my apartment!" Carson glared at you with his usual glare and you knew exactly what he wanted to do.

Carson leaned down to grab his bag of things "You are one very lucky woman (y/n) and I would say goodbye but I'll be seeing you in a few weeks so until then (y/n)" he said with a slight smirk.

You watched as Carson made his way out of the door and once he left you felt like you could finally breathe, you looked down at the box to your right and you saw the baby stuff that you had brought ages ago.