[𝟓] 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭

[𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤] [ 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨]

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

You closed the door behind you and made sure to unleash Carson's dog before he went crazy, once Pluto was free he ran straight to the water bowl.

You took off your shoes and placed them to one side before hanging up the leash onto the hook, you placed your bag to the side and before walking down the hallway something caught your attention in the living room.

A large vase of Peonies was sitting on the coffee table, on top was a small card which had a note written on it.

These looked pretty and
reminded me of you x
- Carson

You smiled to yourself and leaned down to smell the flowers, you loved how Carson would leave things in the apartment for you without you even having to ask. It was the smaller things that matter to you and Carson knew that.

You grabbed your laptop from the side and sat down on the couch, you turned on the tv and started to finish your work which was due for Friday.

The only thing getting you through this week was that it was the last week before Easter break and then you'd have a nice two weeks off in Italy.

While you were typing away the door to the apartment opened making you turn your head to the side, Carson walked in with shopping bags in his hands.

His eyes widened a little at your presence but his lips soon curved into a smile "I didn't know you were finishing early today"

You pushed your laptop to one side and walked towards the male "Mhm, I finished at twelve so i came back here to walk Pluto"

He placed the shopping bags down and his hands found your waist allowing him to pull you closer to him "Now my plan is ruined" he said.

Your brow raised and your eyes narrowed "what plan?"

"I was going to make us dinner and even bake a cake because you won't be here for our two year anniversary so I thought we could celebrate it tonight" His words made your lips curved into a smile, you leaned up to kiss him.

"Speaking of that..." you paused and Carson watched you with a smile.

"I may have already brought you a ticket to come with me to Italy" you smiled, Carson seemed surprised because he thought that he'd just be spending the two weeks in London.

Carson lifted you up from the waist and held you "This is why I love you so much (y/n)" he planted tiny kisses all over your face making you laugh.

"But for your plan, we could maybe bake and cook together?" you suggested as you had your legs wrapped around his waist.

"I'll do it because I know you have work to be getting on with" he said as he placed your body onto the counter.

You leaned in closer to the male and placed your lips near his ear "I'd rather do more exciting stuff"

[ 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲]