[𝟏𝟐] 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!?

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬' 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

You and Zeke walked up the stairs as you carried the food in your hands, Zeke brought out his pair of keys to Miles' apartment and you still couldn't believe that he had given Zeke a pair of keys over you.

Zeke opened the door and let you walk in first, you knew your way around Miles' apartment like the back of your hand so you walked down the small hallway and was about to turn into the kitchen and because the kitchen and living room were sort of connected you had a view of the living room.

"Oh lord Jesus" you loudly said as you quickly turned around and walked back down to where Zeke was.

You sharply inhaled and covered your hand across your face because now you had an image of Miles' buttcheeks in your mind "What?" Zeke asked.

Moans started to become louder as Zeke started at you "Oh Miles!" a girl moaned out and you felt like throwing up.

"You feel so good!" the girl cried out and that was it.

"I'm out, I can't-" you pushed past Zeke who was laughing.

"FBI OPEN UP!" Zeke shouted as he started to bang on the walls and run towards the living room.

A loud thud could be heard from the living room and then you heard Zeke's laughter travel through the entire apartment "ZEKE WHAT THE FUCK!?" you heard Miles shout.

"(y/n)'s here by the way so you might want to cover up the little worm" you heard Zeke say.

Miles had grabbed a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around his waist "You have a girlfriend?!" the girl who had been accidentally thrown to the floor said.

You appeared behind Zeke and poked your head out to look at the naked girl on the floor "Sister not girlfriend" you said with an awkward smile because incidents like this happened way too frequently with Miles.

You looked at Miles who looked pissed "you're paying for my therapy" you mouthed and he flipped you off.

"Oh! You're his sister, I've heard so much about you" she said with a wide smile, she held her hand out for you to shake it.

You stared at her slightly disgusted "No offence but you were just fucking my brother so I don't really want to touch you right now" you said.

Zeke extended his hand out to the girl "Zeke Yeager" he introduced with a smile on his lips "Might I just say, your tits are beautiful" he said as he briefly dropped his eyes to her chest.

"Ugh" you mumbled.

"Can you not keep it in your pants for one second?" Miles scoffed as he grabbed the girl's clothes from the side and threw them to her.

"I don't think I'm the person you should be saying that to" Zeke said as he looked at Miles.

The girl got dressed while Miles moved to the corner to hide himself "So, what's your name? And how did you end up with someone like Miles? The man has mismatched tan lines on his ass" Zeke pointed out.

"Zeke fuck off, you literally look as hairy as an orangutan underneath those clothes" Miles said, he pulled his boxer onto his body and grabbed the blanket and threw it to one side.

"Why are you two even fucking here?" he asked as he exhaled a breath.

You held up the bag of food in your hand "we're supposed to discuss wedding stuff..." you said because you had even messaged Miles hours prior to this and he was perfectly fine.