DESPICABLE ME : FOURTEEN

*DESPICABLE ME*
*FOURTEEN*

Bismillaah

*RAHMATA*

Zaid stayed with us literally the whole day. As I was no more going to madrasah,he taught me some of the things that his sheikh taught them the whole of last week. Learning never has a limitation. He recieved a call some minutes to Asr prayer and had to leave. To say I was glad would be an understatement...Zaid never gave up on us. Even after a bomb-like rejection which he doesn't deserve. His every action makes me feel more beholden to him,indeed his reward is with Allah.

"Let's take a nap Baby King" I secured all the doors and dropped him on the other side of the bed as I used the other side. I watched Mukhtaar as he muttered some gibberish words looking all drowsy. He slowly drifted to dreamland and I felt like I should follow up too.

-----

It was 8pm and I felt I had slept all the sleep needed for the day. Prayer was off my list so I could sleep for the rest of my life,literally.
My phone beeped indicating an incoming message. I was about to check it when a call suddenly flows in. Sarah.

"What's wrong with you Maya? We've been trying your number for decades now! Gabriel is coming,we are coming with him actually." It took me some seconds to dissolve her rants.

"You should have called me earlier"

"We did Miss,you were not picking up"

"Ugh! I won't be able to prepare dinner for you people in such a short span of time"

"Who needs dinner? You know what we need,make sure it's what we will get! Gabriel will get the dinner covered"

"Ok inn shaa Allah" I ended the call and sprang up from the bed. I rushed to the washroom and took a quick but relaxing bath.

'Ya Allah what should I wear?' I thought as I put my closet to disarray. I ended up going for the Mustard coloured silky Abaya which has some pearls from the neck to the navel level. It was simple but elegant. I was not a fan of make-up so I kept it natural. I got into my new set of black ballet flats and got covered in a silvery black veil.

One check through the mirror and I could find an angel in the midst of a despicable girl. I think Gab... Jibril will like this.

But I think I need a little eyeliner,I was fixing that when I heard a knock on the door of my room. Astonished. I couldn't pinpoint who got access to my house and came up to my room. Immediately I completed doing my little make-up,the lights went off! I quickly rushed to the door but couldn't open it. I pushed the door knob,squeezed it and pulled it but no result was yielded.

Wait,Sarah,Sofia and Gabriel were on their way here,I just hope they were not playing pranks on me by doing this. I used the flashlight of my phone to find my way through the dark little room. I sat idly and silently made some dua's.

After something I call forever even though it was just 10 minutes long,the lights of my room came on. I clutched my chest and heaved a sigh. I then walked towards the door knob,pulled it and the door screeched open. Surprisingly,the outskirts of my room was all darkness except for a small circular candle that was lit in front of me. It was surrounded by crimson rose petals in the form of a heart. I followed the light. After every candle was another. It went upto the living room. The candles were placed in such a way that it reads RAHMATA. I covered my mouth with my hands out of amazement. Just then...Sarah came out from her hiding place which was the kitchen. She held a baloon which had a lamp inside it...on the baloon,it was boldly written MARRY. Sofia had a crown over a linked letters of baloons which spell out my name. They stood on the far corners and Gabriel had the ME written behind his right palm. He raised it over his face and stood between the ladies.