DESPICABLE ME : FORTY FIVE

*DESPICABLE ME*
*FORTY FIVE*

Bismillaah

*ZAID*

I couldn't believe I was going to be a father again! The thing I kept on praying for,again and again! I made a mental note of fasting five days as shukr to my Allah for giving me another child...another hope and another sign of happiness. The doctor allowed us to go and see Ramlah making Rahmata and I jump towards the ward. She was surprised by our happy faces showing she doesn't know.

"Wifey..." I called with a smile.

"First wifey" she whispered and Rahmata giggled. She held her hand and leaned forward to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Ummaa" Rahmata called her with a smile. She didn't seem to understand what was being said.

"Ruqaiyyah has a baby sibling" I said and she gasped.

"Are you kidding?"

"That's too great to be a joke" she started crying and when I shushed her she said those were tears of joy.

The doctor released her and asked us to take special care of her. I have another reason to abandon office and be at Ramlah's beck and call inn shaa Allah. Just that this time,Rahmata is there to help her and take care of her. They have become bestfriends and even gang up against their enemies.

"What did you people do to Sakeenah?" I asked them during the drive.

"Why do you call her Sakeenah? Is she not just a secretary?" The so jealous Rahmata dodged my question with a question.

"I don't think there is a problem in calling her Sakeenah...that's her name after all"

"Why should you waste your time in saying her name...can't you just call her miss something something" I laughed and thought of pulling her legs a bit.

"Miss Jameel...will you like it if I call her that"

"Miss eagle!" She muttered but I heard her. Ramlah giggled even when she was trying so hard to not join our conversation.

"Don't call her that..."

"Look Zaid,let's stop talking about her! She's not important in our lives"

"Then why did you attack her?"

"I solved your problem and that's it. I am not talking about it anymore!" What's Rahmata without ordering and commanding me around. I kept quiet and stopped the car.

"Why did you stop?"

"We are home carrot!" She smarked her forehead and helped Ramlah to alight the car even when she said she was fit enough to alight on her own.

I asked Rahmata to proceed to her room so that I will take Ramlah to Ummaa and Abu and tell them the good news. I also wanted to ask for their prayers and blessings and maybe an accepted prayer was all we needed for our baby to be born.

As expected,Ummaa and Abu were so happy about it and Ummaa even gifted her new gold bracelet to Ramlah. Ummaa's phone rang when we were sharing joyful words with each other.

"Hello As salaamu alaikum.

Alhamdulillaah my son,how are you and how is Fatima?" Timso! I miss her.

"Yes...yes...heh My baby...where are you?....at the hospital...a boy? Maa shaa Allaah" I heard that right! I connected the dots and yesss! I just got a nephew! Fatima's just had a son! Maa shaa Allaah. What a blessed day! News of an upcoming child and that of a nephew. All praises to Allaah.

I left Ramlah in Ummaa's room and went to get my phone from Rahmata. I wanted to call Timso and congratulate her on my own.

I was jumping up and down out of happiness and bellowed Rahmata's name through the whole house. I searched for her in her room but she was nowhere to be found. I looked for her in the whole house but couldn't find her. I got alerted. Where could Rahmata be?