DESPICABLE ME : THIRTY SEVEN

*DESPICABLE ME*
*THIRTY SEVEN*

Bismillaah

*ZAID*

I wanted to drive my wife home but I always forget that I wholeheartedly made her the husband. She never forgets it though. Right now,we are on our way home and Rahmata is the driver...a fast and furious driver. The car was literally flying,agreeing to make her the driver is my biggest regret at the moment.

"You won't die Zaid! Come on grow up for once!" She laughed out loud at the end of her statement and continued risking our lives. I recited surah Ikhlaas,Falaq and Naas due to the heat of the moment. There are things I won't ever repeat and allowing Rahma to drive is one of them.

"Finally!" I heaved a sigh when the car screeched to a halt at the gate. The car honked and Fatima was the gateman...gatewoman.

"Ahlan wa sahlaaaan!" Fatima shouted as she ran to open the door and welcome her sister in law.

"You've got to be careful with your belly" I shook my head on the way she cares less about her belly. Rahmata also alighted the car and rushed to her as they ludicrously hugged each other. I proceeded into the compound and saw another car parked inside,Ramlah's car.

I heaved and thought of their reactions when they first see each other. Alhamdulillaah Rahmata has been so jovial throughout the day and I am hoping for it to continue. I just find myself having a little bit of fear but I'm sure Ramlah is also too understanding,moreover Timso is here to align any zig zag so hakuna matata!

"Let's go ladies! Enough of the hugs and bugs....hey sees!"

"What's the joke bro!" Both Timso and Ahma yelled as they joined me inside.

"Help me Baabaa! Help me" Mukhtaar's voice filled the air as he ran to me from the stairs. His quick legs couldn't surpass the speed that Ahmata had with her. She scooped him off his feet and rolled around with him. She hugged him tightly and rained kisses on him.

"My Baby King!" She said in a broken voice.

Mukhtaar suddenly did something that surprised us all...he slightly hit Ahma's chest and frowned.

"Put me down" his action took Rahmata by surprise too.

"Ok...Ok" she smiled and tried to understand him. He might not have been able to recognise her.

"Baaba,who is she?" Mukhtaar walked to me and pointed a finger at Rahmata.

"She is your Sister Ummaa...remember Ammaa?" I tried to make him remember but he swiftly shook his head.

"You are wrong Baaba...that's my Sister Ummaa" he ran to Ramlah and got welcomed by Ramlah's open arms.

Rahmata walked to me and subconsciously placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I know her face...she is,uhmmm" she placed the other hand under her chin "yes! That's Ramlah! Your cousin. I once saw her in a family picture in your phone" Rahmata explained with a smile. She went forward and shook hands with Ramlah who also smiled to her.

"You both are now sisters!" Fatima cooed. "Premiere Mrs Khairee meets deuxieme Mrs Khairee!"

I felt my heart skip a beat...the tension of having two wives!

"Whose wife is she?" Rahmata asked. I chortled thinking Rahmata was playing pranks on us.

"Your husband's,who elses?" Fatima raised a brow.

"No,she is Zaid's cousin" she confidently denied. "Isn't it Zaid?"

"But you know already Ahma...she is my cousin and also my wife,just like you are my bestfriend and wife at the same time"