DESPICABLE ME : THIRTY NINE

*DESPICABLE ME*
*THIRTY NINE*

Bismillaah

*ZAID*

I quickly drove to Rahmata's home. I knocked and my little sister in law,Sawdah opened the door.

"I remember you,you are Baabaa" she smiled.

"And I remember you too,you are Sawdah"

"Correct! Come in please...how is big bibtiy,you didn't bring her along? I really miss her" wait...

"You mean Rahmata?"

"Yes,she is the big bibtiy and I am the small one" my eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Is she not here?" I asked to confirm.

"No,is she not with you?"

"No...I mean yes...uhh. You know what Sawdah,tell Aunt that I came and I will place a call to her inn shaa Allaah...bye,Salaamu alaikum" the little girl stood there gawking at me as I ran out.

What have I done? For a whole week Rahmata has been away from home and not also in her maternal home! Where could she be? I just hope she is safe..I hope she hasn't gotten herself into some trouble,Rahmata will be the death of me!

I boarded my car and thought of where Rahmata could be but my mind was blank. I did what I am best at doing when worried,calling Timso.

"Timso Rahmata is not at home" I didn't even greet her.

"I knew that,she left in my pr..."

"I mean she is not in her father's house"

"And you don't know where she could be?"

"I would have been on my way there and not bother to call you"

"As a Romeo,you must always know where Juliet is even if everybody else doesn't"

"Ohh Timsoooo! I am Zaid! Not Romeo"

"Ohh yeah,my dumb likkle bro who cannot even remember greetings,I'm scared you'll never find her"

"Why did I even call you!? Byeeee!" I quickly ended the call and threw the phone on the other seat before driving off.

Hmm,maybe she is with Sofia,at least she was her friend then. I went to Sofia's instagram account and looked for her location,I luckily found it and headed there.

I knocked on the door and a huge guy opened it.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Now I am scared to say I am looking for Sofia and get the punch of my life.

"I am looking for Rahmata,she is Sofia's friend so I thought of asking whether she knows her whereabouts"

"Sofiaaa!" He turned and yelled her name.

"Naaaam! Why do you like yelling my name?" Sofia said as she reached the door. "Ohh Zaid Khairee"

"Yes Sofia,how are you?"

"I'm fine"

"Do you know where Rahmata is?" She confusingly looked at me.

"Is she not in Spain with Gabriel?" Holy Moly! I smacked my forehead and went away forgetting to say thank you...I mean thank you for what?

The whole day,I went around town looking for Rahmata in every nook and cranny of the town. I went to restaurants,masjids,parks and many more places in search of her. I lost all strength in looking for her and ended up going to the beach...to relax,eat and think better.

As I took a seat and grabbed a morsel,I suddenly remembered somewhere...maybe Rahmata is at Dad's guest house,she used to live there...but how will she get the keys to that house when she didn't even stay a minute at our house talkless of seeing Dad and collecting the keys? No,I don't think so. I continued resting and thinking for some hours.