chapter1

JJ,Kiara,pope,John B and I were all hanging out at a house that was being built. "What if I just jumped." John B called from the top of the roof of the building. 

" I give you 1 out of 3 of surviving."pope yelled to him. "I'll shoot you on the way down."Pope called holding up the power gun he was holding

. "Oh yeah." John B said back pointing finger guns. "They are making towel warmers." Kiara said coming out of the build.

 "I can't have cold towels now can i." JJ said next to me. I rolled my eyes. "can you please not kill yourself." Kie said. 

"Don't drop that beer i'm not giving you another one." JJ said to the boy that is standing on  one foot, on top of the roof. The boy slips and drops his beer.

 "Of course you did. right after he said that." I said rolling my eyes finishing my beer. "Guys cops are here lets wrap this up." Pope called.

 "Gary is that you." JJ yelled to the man. JJ and I jumped off the ledge we were sitting on. We all started running down the stairs laughing and yelling. 

JJ and I got split up from the rest. "I got him." A man called after he grabbed JJ. "Sorry not much of a hugger." JJ yelled. 

A man tried to grab me. I quickly slid up his legs. I quickly caught up with the rest. i jumped over the fence and made a run to the twinkie. 

 I jumped in and I landed on someone. I look who it was and i see JJ. "Oops sorry." I said laughing. I get off of him and go to the open door. "Look Gary runnin for a rise."JJ called. JJ was holding out a beer for him.

 "Come on so close ah here you go." JJ said throwing Gary the beer. "I love you Gary." I said sending him a wink.

 We're the pogues and our mission this summer is to have a good time all the time. Pogues, Pogies, the throwaway fish. The lowest member of the food chain.  

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒

Thats JJ, John B and I best friend since the 3rd grade. He's about the local as they come. Latest in a long line of fishing,drinking,smuggling,vendetta-holding salt lifers who made their living off of water. the second best surfer i know. Just don't tell him i said that. Mild kleptomaniac and a future tax cheat.

Thats Kiara or Kie what her friends call her

Thats Kiara or Kie what her friends call her. So, She's a rich kid actually. Foot in both worlds i guess. Her parents own The Wreck, this Outer Banks institution. Total cash cow with the tourists. You know, i'm not really sure how your parents feel about us. I mean they like me so. The boys all have a thing for her.

 The boys all have a thing for her