Chapter 31

Kie had taken off her Kitty Hawk shirt. She still had her yellow top she had on last time i saw her on.

"We're gonna be landing about a couple hours out of Tres Rocas, at a farm."JJ said, holding a map up. 

"A couple of hours?"Kie asks. "Yeah, Barracuda mike said there's a bus into town wee should be able to catch."JJ assures.

"What if they're not there,Baby?"I ask him. "If they're not there. Free vacation"JJ says with a small smile.

I roll my eyes with a smile. "We're on an adventure,Baby. Come on"JJ says, kissing my cheek.

_________________

I went into JJ's bag he had and pulled out a pair of black shorts with a left of the back pocket and a black laced tank top -That i stole from kie a while back-

JJ stood behind me while i changed. When i finished i stood behind Kie so she could change into a purple top and gray shorts.

The plane landed and we got off. A bunch of people started to load drugs up into truck beds.

"Damn. Barracuda mike's got this import-export thing down."JJ says looking around.

I looked over to my right and saw a truck with a bunch of people around it. "Is that the bus?"I asked.

"It is, Smartass. Hey. We have a deal, Remember? You still owe me for that lost load"Mike told JJ.

"I remember"JJ said before we started to walk to bus.

"Hey,JJ. Word of advice."Mike says. "what?"JJ asks back. "This ain't Kildare. Try and lay low"Mike says. 

"Sure thing, Chief"JJ says.

Get on the bus and sat three to a seat.

We started to move down the road and a random man started to say where El Dorado is.

"right here, you have Tesoro. up here, Orinoco and they say up here. El Dorado"The man said, drawing in dust.

"Who says?"Kie asks. "All the world."The man said looking around. "If everyone says it, why hasn't it been found?"I asked.

"Some people say it doesn't exist. Some people say it's hidden and only one very special person can find it."The man said, Looking at me.

I hummed and looked at JJ and kie. "But most people say it's Maldito."The man said.

"Maldito?"Kie asks. "Cursed."I answered. The man nods. "Over the years, people that do up, they don't come back."the man said before turning back around.

I looked up at JJ as he looked down at me. "Funny"JJ whispered. He looked away and threw he arm around my shoulders.

____________

The bus stops and I look around. "Welcome to Tres Rocas. This makes the cut look like Taj Mahal"JJ says.

"All right, How are we going to find them?"Kie asks. "I'm working on it. Tres Rocas is fairly small."JJ said. I looked out the side window.

"You got to be kidding me"I said.

Pope and Cleo ran towards us. "Hola, Amigos."I said, sticking my head out the side. "We gotta run"Pope said running to the doors.

"What? We just got here."JJ said getting out of the bus.

"Singh's men are right behind us. They're after us. We gotta think of a plan"Pope said out of breath.

"Why don't we hijack the bus"JJ says. "This bus? That only goes 10 miles per hour?"I asked him.

"I'm just spitballing here, Val."JJ said to me. A car came to a stop. "they're here."Kie said, looking at a dark gray jeep.