Chapter 29

I went to John b's on my bike after Topper was taken to the hospital.

Once i got to JB's house, i turned off my bike- well, JJ's bike- and walked over onto the porch and saw JJ sleeping on the couch.

I went inside and changed into some black shorts and JJ's black top before back outside to Jay.

Slowly and carefully without waking JJ up, I laid on top of him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

He inhales a deep breath before letting it out and lifting his head to the side to look at me.

"Sorry, If i woke you up"I said, getting off him but, He just pulls me back down onto him once he rolls onto his back.

"Don't be. I was waiting for you. I wasn't even asleep."He said with his voice hoarse from sleeping.

"right. So your voice being hoarse has nothing to do with it?"I asked him with a smirk and he shook his head disagreeing.

I hummed and laid down on him. JJ wraps his arms around me protectively and I dug my face in his neck, Inhaling his scent.

he smells like Sea salt, men's deodorant,weed and my perfume.

"Baby?"I asked him and he hums into my shoulder.

"Have you been spraying my perfume on yourself?"I asked with a smile.

"Guilty as charged"JJ whispers. I lift my head up. "You miss me that much?"I asked him and he nods.

"When i'm not with you. I miss you, Princess"JJ said before kissing my cheek and putting his face back into the crook of my neck when he pulls me down.

I laughed and got comfortable on top of him and fell asleep.

____________________________ 

I groaned as i heard bells ringing. The hand on my back rubbed up and down my back with a soft 'Good morning, Cupcake'

I smiled into the chest of the boy under me and placed a kiss on his shirt.

Picking my head up, John b walked onto the porch.

I sat up and got off JJ and the boy sits up also and pulls me to his lap.

"It's something about the dude's face, You know?"John b asks us, riding his skate board the porch.

"Like the whole 'No hard feelings,bro' You know what i'm saying?"John b says kicking JJ's foot.

"No hard feelings' It's kinda hard not to have hard feelings about that."Jay said as i stood up.

Stretching my arms and back, I walk over to the bottles of water and grabbed one.

"It's just that..That lock. That Kook look, You know?"JB says again. "It was clearly 'provucation'"JJ says.

"Provocation"I corrected, opening the water and taking a swing.

Is it bad that if you drink water you can feel it through your body?

"Provocation and i mean, you had to do what you had to do. No choice about it"The sandy blonde boy stated. 

"I highly disagree."I said raising my right hand in the air.

"How so?"Jay asked me. "How so? He knocked Topper out. I mean, yes he did deserve that. But, You knock a Kook out man. You just put a target on your back. again"I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm gonna pretend i didn't hear that. We have to figure out a plan to get to South America, like yesterday. I mean, they have my dad"John b said, walking into his house.