Chapter 30

We all sat outside near the big tree outside while we stared at the remains of the Chateau. Which was basically, nothing.

"Could've been a faulty electrical wire"Pope said. "The place was all wood. A tinderbox."Kie said. "Thing just went up"Cleo said.

We were all covered in ash. "Verdict's in, bro whoever up there. does not like you"JJ said to John b.

___________

Everyone went to the dock but me. I sat in front of the house still. 

Everything was gone. Our clothes, Our food. Our memories. All gone.

I know for a damn fact it was not some electrical wire that did this. Somebody did this and I am going to find out who.

I have a couple of people i mind. Well, more like just two people.

Rafe- He's been out for our necks since day one. Stole the cross from us, then we stole it back and then he stole it and burned it down into gold bars and nuggets. I did also push him over board his own boat and stole from him.

Topper-  Sarah left Topper for John b. then slept with topper Months -almost a year- later. John b beats the tar out of Topper until he was knocked out then kept beating him up. 

It was one of the two boys. I believe it must have been Topper because he has most recent encounter with us than Rafe.

But, I'm not worried about it. I will find out who did this and it will be very bad when i do.

I stood up and walked over to the burnt board and walked into the mess.

Going over to where the spare bedroom would be at, I was a metal piece sticking out of the debris.

Picking it up and wiping the ashes off it, my black dagger laid in my hand. Shockley not burnt and melted up.

I smirked and held it in my hand. "Val, Get out there!"A man yelled at me.

I turned around and saw Pope and Cleo walked to Heyward's Truck.

"Look what i found!"I yelled at them holding up my knife.

"Dear god."I heard kie whisper. "Where y'all going?"I asked them, getting out of the burnt wood.

"Going to tell our parents about us leaving"Pope told me before getting into his truck with Kie and Cleo and I nod. 

JJ walked over to me and saw me holding my dagger. 

"what the hell?"He asks me. "I know right?"I asked him.

"What do you think about this?"JJ asks me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I think the person that did this, Is going to have a very bad day when i find out that they did it."I told him and he hums and kisses my temple.

"I'm gonna go to the house for one last time. Coming?"JJ asks me and i nod.

We go over to his bike and drive over to his house.

______________________

I walked over JJ's house, helping him find some of his clothes.

I go into his room and went through his dresser and closet.

"Baby!"I yelled to JJ. He comes into the room with his camo bag on his back.

"yes, cupcake?"He asks me, walking over to me.

"Can i wear this?"I asked him, holding up his light blue shirt. "Are you kidding? Of course!"JJ yells at me.

I smiled and took off my white top and replaced it with his light blue shirt.