chapter 9

i walked til my 'house' was in view. I took a deep breath in and kept walking to the porch. Why did i even come here."papà?" I yelled.{Dad}

 I walked in the front door. Enzo was watching some Italian show. "I've been staying at my friend's" I said to him.

 "I never asked and never cared. I knew you would need something." enzo said taking a sip of his beer. "That's not why i came here." I said stepping forward.

 "I got the money." I said. He laughed. " Ci crederò quando lo vedrò.." He said to me. I threw the 4 stacks of cash at the table near him. "It's all there 25k." I said to him"I don't know how you got this and i don't want to know. You did it." He said to me. {I'll believe it when i see it}

 I smiled. "I think the bidding is still going on." enzo said looking through a newspaper."Yes. it is." he said with joy. 

"That's for the Restitution." I pointed out. "I gonna call now." He said. "dad. can you please do the right thing for once." i said to him.

 He stood up and walked over to me. "You know how much you cost me you little shit. this bread. it ain't going to the cops. i gonna take it south. I'm gonna tripe it-" i cut him off. 

"DAD." i yelled. "You got something to say after everything you have done. You wanna get into it."enzo said pushing me some.

 I didn't say anything. "I didn't think so." enzo said sitting back down. I looked at him then the money. I made a run to the money.

 I grabbed the 4 stacks of money and ran but enzo pushed me into a wall. I kicked him in the stomach but that didn't do anything. 

He grabbed me and punched me. I fell and i spit out blood,He kicked me in the side and I spit more blood out. 

 "Stay down" lorenzo said to me. I stood up and socked him right in the face. We started sending punches to each other. 

He punched my side and i sent an upper cut to his jaw. He fell back some then He grabbed my neck and threw me through the front door.

 I landed on the porch. the stacks of cash was a few feet away from me. I tried to move but i just got dragged back. 

lorenzo pulled me next to him and started to choke me. I wrapped my legs over his arm and twisted. 

i popped his shoulder out of place. I kicked him in the face to get him off of me. I stood back but and ran to the money. 

enzo tackled me and started to punch my sides. "You little bitch." He yelled at me. He grabbed my throat and started slamming me onto the floor. 

I kneed him in the side and he fell off of me. "You wanna take my shit." I said kicking him in the face. 

"You wanna call me a disappointment." I yelled punching him in the face. "You gave me Nothing. You gave me nothing but a shitty ass life." I yelled.

 I elbowed him in the stomach. "All you ever did was abuse and try to scare me." I yelled. I kept punching him.

 "Well guess what dad." I said grabbing a pipe. I hit lorenzo in the side with the pipe. 

"I'm not scared of you anymore. You should be scared of me. i'm letting you live." I said sending him a right hook to the nose.

 I got up and walked to the porch and grabbed the money. "This is going to the cops." I said showing him the money. "You're a shitty father. Mom didn't leave cause of me. She left because of you." I said walking away. 

Blood dripped out of my mouth.

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒