Chapter 15

The pogue showed up at the dock. "Finally. Guys don't tie up."Jj yelled as we ran to the dock where pope and kie were. 

"what."Kie asked. "we're dipping."I said. "wait why."pope asked. "what. what are you talking about."Kie said. "what happened last night."Pope asked.

 "We were up all night."I said getting on the boat. "we gotta get out of here."John b said. "rafe knows we're here. so we have to leave. like now."Sarah said.

 "Okay."Kie said grabbing the rope. We got on the boat and left.

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒

"if rafe and barry know it's only a matter of time."Kie said. "Before everyone knows."Pope said. "No shit."I said. 

"I told you. we should've gone south."Jj said."Just stop it."John B said. "why do no ever listen."JJ yelled. "I get it. I get it. I understand."John b said.

 "No you don't. They are gonna find us. and we are all screwed to cazzo di inferno".i yelled.{Fucking hell

"Valerie I know."John B said. "obviously not. You'll get thrown in jail if you're not careful. The prison will fuck you up. We have to think about it. Be smart." I yelled pointing at john b.

"I have an idea. with me back, my dad's going to choose between me and rafe."Sarah said. I stare at her before throwing my hands up and walking away "Sarah, Sarah" John b said.

 "He's gonna choose me"Sarah said. "Just please listen. Ward keeps lying to you sarah"John b said. "he won't agree after all that's happened."Kie said. 

"No.. I know it sounds crazy"Sarah said. "Yeah it does."Kie said. "I know"Sarah yelled. "but he's my dad. and I know him, and i know he loves me. I'm just asking for two hours."Sarah said. 

"It's not gonna work."i said. That's what i taught about my father too, before i got abused by him. JJ threw his hands up and walked next to me.

 "No one ever listens."I said picking up a rock. "I do."JJ said putting a hand on my lower back. I threw a rock into the river. The rock bounced off the water a few times. 

JJ pulled me to him. "John b is gonna get thrown in jail, If he's not careful." I said. " I know love."Jj said kissing my head. 

We turned back around and john b walked to sarah. Sarah walked away and took the pogue to her house.

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒

JJ,Kie and I grabbed wood for a fire. when we got back sarah pulled up. we dropped the wood and ran to her. "sarah you made it."Kie yelled

."what happened."John b asked. Jj and I tied up the boat to a log. "Valerie was right it didn't work. sorry"Sarah said. 

I looked at JJ with a 'what did i say' look on my face. "welp. then that settles it guys. now ya'll need to load up in the paddy wagon and get the heck out of dodge right now."Jj said.

 "Right you'll need supplies and you'll have to split as soon as possible."Pope said. "Guys i think it' too late."Kie said looking off in the distance. 

 Sirens wailed. "they followed you here."i yelled. I took off my backpack and looked inside. There was a gun inside my back.

 "Must have been your father."John b said. "we have to find another way out."Pope said. "Stay on the beach with your hands in the air."a cop called. 

"Go guys."JJ yelled"Run come on."Pope yelled. We ran to the woods. 

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒