Chapter 12

we walked out of the wreck. "I owe you 5 bucks."Kie said. " i never doubted them." JJ said. "Kiara i need those setups done by 5." Anna yelled.

 "There are other people that work here." Kie said. "None of them are my children." Anna yelled back. 

"I feel that. On a deep emotional level. I understand that." Pope said. We walked over to a railing. "So we going to the Bahamas or what." JJ asked. 

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope said. I sat on the railing and JJ sat between my legs. I took off his hat and put it on me. 

"John b will get nabbed sooner or later." I said. "So if we're gonna clear his name we need to have done it yesterday." Kie said. 

"I'll tell you how we do it." JJ said standing up. "So you have it all planned out." I said. "As a matter of fact i do cupcake." JJ said to me. 

"We kidnap Rafe." JJ said. "I'm sorry what." Pope said. "We kidnap Rafe,tie him up and stick a gun in his mouth and just wait til he starts squawking." JJ said.

 "J" I stared at him. I think about killing, as an impulsive thought. But i don't saw it out loud...

 "You know torture's a war crime." Kie said. "So how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell because that's a felony." Pope said. 

"All right well what do you got pope. I was just trying to keep it simple you know, ones top and we're done" JJ said sitting between my legs again.

 "Guys what we need is a material witness. we saw Ward's plane fly over our heads. with the gold inside. He didn't flt it someone else flew." Pope said.

 "They were on the Tarmac. They saw peterkin get murdered."Pope said. "We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record." I said. 

"how do we do that." Kie asked. "A little light espionage." Pope said. "A little ghost recon." JJ said. "Woogity- woogity." Pope said.

 "Woogity, baby." JJ said. we all wiggled our fingers together. 

We hopped in Kie's car. "If this gut flew planes for ward he's gotta be pretty tight-lipped." Pope said. "So then direct approach gets my vote." JJ said cocking the gun. 

"JJ no." Pope said turning around to look at us.

 Pope and Kie were in the front and JJ and I were in the back. "What." JJ said. "Put the gun down man." Pope said. 

"Give that." I said taking the gun out of his hand. "We gotta keep this simple or we'll never get John B off." JJ said. 

"Or we tickle the wire." Pope said holding up his air pods."what." I said sitting up. "We tickle the wire. I plant my phone in his car." Pope said.

 "Then we listen in on your air pods." JJ said. "say something." Pope said holding the phone up to Kie's mouth. 

"Something." Kie said back. "Okay we have audio."Pope said. " Pope i love that your the only smart smart one." I said to him.

 Kie pulled up to a house. "Okay i think that's his house over there." I said pointing. "Honk or yell or something if you see anything suspicious." Pope said. 

"Don't do anything dangerous." Kie said. "Come on I'm not JJ or Valerie."Pope said. "Funny pope. Love double dating. it's my favorite thing." JJ said.

 Pope made his why up to the house. "You don't like double dates." I asked JJ. "No because i like you all to myself." JJ said in my ear. 

"JJ." I said with a smile. He winked at me. "How's things going. you know." JJ said changing the subject. 

"With Pope and all." he said finishing his sentence. "It's good." Kie said. "It's good all right." JJ said. "In the bedroom is he like kinda freaky cause it's pope. You know." JJ asked.