Chapter 28

A shake was made on my hip.

"Princess"A voice whispered. I sucked in a deep breath then let it out.

I opened my eyes and saw JJ above me.

"Jb wants to go to a professor's house. Wanna come or stay here and sleep?"JJ asks me, squatting down to my level and putting a hand on my left cheek.

"Sleep"I mumbled, taking his hand and pressing my lips against his knuckles.

He laughs and kisses my temple and then my cheek.

"I love you. Goodnight"JJ whispers. I mumble 'I love you too' back before falling back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fit I honestly love this outfit with converse That's her hair style too

I sat on JJ's porch steps, thinking.

Grief built up inside me.

"Fuck it"I whispered getting up and grabbing JJ's dirt bike keys from the coffee table and Mike Carrera's Money clip.

I walked to his bike, got on, started it up and drove over to The Carrera's.

Once, i got there. I took a deep breath then walked up the steps.

Knocking the door a few seconds later Mrs.Carrera opens it.

"Oh, Hey, Valerie"She says looking behind her.

"Hey, Mrs. C. I'm sorry if this is a bad time"I tell her and she shakes her head no.

"It's not. what can i help you with?"She asks me.

"I was wondering if i could talk to Mr. Carrera."I said.

Speaking of the devil.

Mr. Carrera turns the corner and stopped when he saw me at the door.

"what are you doing here?"he asks quickly, getting to the point.

"I wanted to say sorry for the way i acted the other day. It was very rude to disrespect you in your own home and because of that. I am sorry and I wanted to return something to you."I said with my accent poking through some.

Going into my right front pocket i pulled out his money clip.

Mrs. Carrera looks at her husband then takes the money clip.

He stares at me in disbelief.

"Valerie Moretti, Saying Sorry? I never would have thought of that"Mr. Carrera sighs.

I look at him then His wife.

"You know what, Val?"Mr. Carrera says looking down then looking back up at me.

"I accept your apology. But, only this once because i know you protect the people you love"Mr. Carrera says.

I smile and nod and said 'Thank you'.