Chapter 10

"We go in there gun a-blazin' make Ward Cameron beg for Mercy abscond with as much gold as possible and vamonos, get the hell out of there" JJ said loading up the gun. "Down the intracoastal." John B said.

 "Wait for the weather." Kie said. "exit for Cuba." Pope said "Cuba" I asked. "nah man Xcalak, Jewel of Yucatan. Lobsters so thick, Mangoes and no word for money." JJ said cocking the gun. "Let's go this shit." I said. 

I grabbed my knife and i put it in my thigh holster. "Val you really need to take weapons out of the van" Pope said I just rolled my eyes. 

We pulled up to the Airstrip. we all hurried out. "What's the plan. Broad strokes."Kie said as we run the gate. "I don't think we got that far."John B said.

 "They're loading up the gold."Pope said. John B took his eyeglass thing. 

(I don't know how to spell it lmao- a/n). John B looked through them. "there's Ward." John B said. John B slowly  removed the thing from his face. 

"What Kie asked. "What." I said. "It's Sarah." John B said. "She's with him." Pope said. "Wait a minute." John B said looking through the thing again.

 "He's hurting her." John B said. "what." Kie and I said at the same time. "They're fighting." John B said. "Holy shit." I said. 

John b handed the thing to Pope and ran to the Van. "Hey what are you doing." Pope said to John B.  John B started the van. 

"Hey where are you going." i yelled. We all started to yell hey. "Yo John B." I yelled. He drove the van start through the fence. 

"Don't be a hero. Dude. John B." I yelled. I ran out of the way so i didn't get hit. We all ran towards the broken fence. 

"John B."Kie yelled. "What are you doing man." JJ yelled. "Come back." I yelled. john B drove on the runway. 

"Oh my god what that hell is he doing." i said.  John B stopped in front of the plane. But Ward was still going. 

"No." I said quietly. we heard sirens "guys i cant get arrested." Pope said. "We're on probation." JJ said motion to me and him. 

 "Look we're no good if we're all in jail." Kie said taking the gun from JJ. "Come on." Pope said. We turned around an ran.

 we ran to a shed thing. When we got there we heard a loud noise. we looked up and saw the Cameron's plane. "There goes the gold." JJ said.

 "Shit" Pope yelled. JJ kicks a wooden chair breaking it. "Fuck." Pope yelled picking something up and throwing it. "Pope." I yelled at him.

 "god Damn it." Pope yelled. He grabbed a baseball bat. JJ immediately steps in front of me. Pope started to yell cuss words like never before.

 He was hitting random things with the bat. "pope" Kie yelled. Pope picked up a trash can and threw it. JJ put his arm out just it case it came near me.

 "Yo." I yelled. "Yeah dude. I was wondering when this was gonna happen." JJ said. JJ and I walked over to pope. 

"Here you go chief." I said holding out my cart. "A little weed won't hurt no one." JJ said. "Valerie,JJ." Kie said. 

"Relax Kie." JJ said. "You know he doesn't smoke." Kie said. pope took the cart from my hand. "well today he does." I said. 

"Pope. When is that gonna help." Kie said "i lost my scholarship. I walked out in the middle of the interview. It's gone. It's not gonna happen." Pope said. 

"You did that for us."Kie said. "No not for us. For nothing." Pope said getting up and walking towards kie. "I'm here for you pope." JJ said. 

"Welcome to our world." I said. JJ and I's world. "Valerie" Kie said. "What Kie. he's right. It doesn't matter anymore." I said