2.

matty :)

hey u ready?

just about!!

alright we'll head over now
then. see ya

kk sounds good matty

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

i put some leggings on and threw a hoodie on before heading downstairs.

"hey guys." i hopped into the back seat of the triplets car. "what's the plan?"

"we were thinking about filming a car q&a." chris said.

"ooooo those are the best."

i had been friends with the three of them for a couple years now. chris and i had met in science class our sophomore year. we had both missed a lab day and had to make it up together. i had somehow managed to light our worksheet on fire with the bunsen burner. chris had thought it was the funniest thing to ever happen and asked me if i wanted to hang out with him and his brothers that weekend. ever since then, the four of us were inseparable.

"are you okay with being in it, char?" matt looked at me though the rear view mirror.

"um obviously." i smiled back.

"okay get in guys." chris pulled his phone out to take a selfie of us. "ask us questions for a q&a" he typed onto the screen. "alright what do we think guys."

"looks great." nick said as he clicked post.

"mcdonald's while we wait?" matt said, looking at us three.

"YES" we all screamed in unison.

"okay okay, guys." matt put the car into drive and we were on our way to mickey d's.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

this was our usual routine. i go to work, the boys come in to edit their video, and then we hang out for the rest of the day. we all graduated last year and the boys decided to pursue social media instead of going to school. school was really never for me, so i was just working right now. i had a little bit of my own followers, mostly just because of the appearances i would make in their videos. i told my parents i was "taking a gap year" when in reality i was hoping it would last forever.

"medium fry with a large coke?" matt turned to me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"yes please." i nodded.

"don't forget her honey mustard, matt." nick smirked at me.

"you know me so well."

after we got our food we parked in our usual parking spot in our usual parking lot.

"alright everyone can pick out like two questions." chris said laying down our video rules.

"and don't forget to SCREENSHOT." nick screamed at all of us

"oh my god nick shut up." matt laughed at him. he pushed his hair up and out of his face and smiled at me.

shit was i staring?

okay here's the truth. i've always had a little crush on matt. before we had all become friends, i will admit, he was my hallway crush at school. and i've admitted that to them many times. we all joke about it now because they think that i'm over it. am i? mostly, yes. but here and there, when the lighting is right, or when he gives me that special look, it all comes flooding back. i've been trying to ignore it lately because it could potentially ruin a lot. and i know he doesn't feel the same way about me. the first time i told them about my matt crush, matt told me he honestly didn't even know i existed until chris told them about what happened in science. embarrassing...

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

hi guys!! now you know a little bit more about charlotte!

some things to note. the triplets haven't visited l.a. yet! also charlottes parents aren't going to be mentioned that often in this story. i just didn't feel the need to add them to the story.

if anyone has any questions or anything let me know! anyways thank you so much for reading and i hope you enjoy!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾