34.

"okay we're back." matt told the group of his friend as we walked back over to them.

"yay!" nick said as he happily looked up at us.

"you two good now?" chris asked.

"yeah." matt looked down at me and smiled. "i think we are."

"okay good. i was tired of this weird tension you guys had." nick laughed. i took a seat in the circle in between matt and madi.

pretty soon nessa took a blunt out and lit it. she took a hit of it and passed it around the circle. all three of the boys took and it and passed it to the next. i was happy to see they hadn't changed their morals. as soon as matt handed it to me i took a small hit.

"you smoke now?" he softly laughed.

i immediately started coughing and passed it to madi. "no." i managed to get out in between coughs. the group erupted into laughter. as soon as i was done coughing i started laughing too.

"are you good?" matt asked handing me his can of pepsi.

"yeah i think so." i giggled.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

the rest of the night flew by. i was getting along with nessa and sab and i was understanding why the boys became friends with them. they were so funny and it was really easy to talk to them.

"oh there you are, charlotte!" i heard sissy say. "hey everyone!"

"hey sissy!" the girls all said in unison.

"i take it all went well tonight." she looked down at matt's arm wrapped around me and winked. i just laughed at her statement. "i was about to head out. are you ready?"

"yeah for sure!" i got out of my seat. "bye everyone! it was nice to meet you guys." i said to the group.

"what are your plans tomorrow?" matt asked.

"i have a shoot with a brand but i'll be free at night." i smiled.

"okay i'll see you then." he replied.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

quick little filler chapter! i hope you all enjoyed! thank you for reading!!