33.

"you're going to look so good tonight." sissy smiled at me while i was finishing my makeup.

"not as good as you." i giggled looking at her.

it was my first night back in la and we had been invited to nessa barrett's 20th birthday party. the theme was the roaring twenty's so we were all supposed to come dressed up. i was wearing a long gold dress accompanied by gloves and pearls around my neck.

"are you ready?" sissy asked me, excitingly.

"i think so!" i brushed my hair through my fingers one last time before heading out with her.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"ugh i am so nervous." i told sissy as we were walking up to nessas house.

"don't be. it'll be okay." she reassured me.

as soon as we got into her house, we were welcomed by loud music and a lot of people. it seemed like somehow sissy knew everyone we saw. in the first 10 minutes i had been introduced to like 20 people i had never met before.

"oh my god, is that noah beck and charli damelio?" i yelled over the noise to sissy.

"yes, come on! i'll introduce you!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd.

"hey guys!" sissy waved to them. "this is my friend charlotte!"

"hi it's nice to meet you both!" i smiled and waved to both of them.

"it's nice to meet you too." noah smiled.

"hey!" charli hugged me. "i see your tik toks on my for you page all the time. it's nice to finally see you in person!"

"charlotte!" i heard a familiar voice yell from behind me. i turned around to see chris in the crowd of people.

i turned back to face sissy and the other two. "excuse me, i'll be back."

"okay bye!" charli said and noah smiled at me.

"call me if you need me, char." sissy smiled.

i smiled back and waved before turning around and running over to chris.

"chrissy!" i screamed as i threw my arms around him.

"i cant believe you're here! i've missed you so much." he said as we broke apart from our hug.

"i'm obsessed with your outfit!"

"thanks kid, i love yours too." he pulled me in for another hug.

"i missed you too, chris." i sighed. "i'm sorry."

we pulled apart again and he looked at me with a sad smile  "don't be sorry." he paused. "hey, let's go find nick and matt!"

"okay!" i looked back at sissy and waved before letting chris guide me through the crowd.

"yo, nick!" chris yelled. we were in the backyard now. it was way more quiet than inside, thankfully. nick was around a fire pit with a few other people.

"no fuckin way!" he jumped up in excitement. "charlotte!" he ran over to me and swallowed me into a hug.

"oh my god, i'm so happy to see you!" i screamed.

"you have no idea! come here you need to meet our friends." i looked at the girls that nick was hanging out with and smiled.

"sab, nessa, and obviously you already know madi." nick pointed at the three girls. madi stood up and gave me a quick hug.