9.

"hey." matt smiled at me as he opened the door to let me into his house. it was around 10 in the morning and he had asked me to come over and hang out.

we sat down on the couch and started watching tik toks on his phone. he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"hey matt." chris walked down the stairs. "oh, hey char. when did-" he started to trail off.

"i went over to her place after we talked." matt answered, happily.

"cool, i'm happy for you two." chris walked into the kitchen. my face grew red as matt giggled.

chris brought over a bowl of cereal and sat down on the other side of the couch. "where's nick?" i asked.

"kids probably still asleep." chris answered with a mouth full of cereal.

as if on command nicks door creaked open. "speak of the devil." matt whispered.

"good morning." he said sleepily, walking over to the living room. "oh fuck, you scared me char. i didn't know you were here." he sat down.

"wait. how long was i asleep for?" nick asked.

"i don't know like 9 hours." chris stared down at his phone.

"really? because why do i feel like i missed about 6 chapters in those 9 hours." he said eyeing matt and i. i sat up straight and moved over a little bit on the couch.

"char, it's fine." matt said pulling me back to where i was. "we talked about stuff last night."

"yeah, we're kind of like together now." i said, blushing.

"oh my god." nick said with a straight face, slowly growing into a big smile. "i knew this would happen one day! i love you guys together, oh my god. when's the wedding?"

"oh my god, nick." i buried my face into my hands. chris and matt started to laugh, hysterically.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

and that's how life went for about a week. we all hung out, filmed a couple more videos for their youtube. their following was growing rapidly and mine was actually starting to too, obviously not as fast as theirs. matt and i would hang out whenever i wasn't working or we weren't hanging out with all 4 of us. we got to the point where i guess you could say we were officially "official", although we still hadn't come out to their fans. i was okay with that. it felt like we were all part of a little secret that no one else knew about. our subtle glances or the way we brushed past each other in the videos. it was nice

really, really nice.

almost too nice

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

hey guys. sorry i've been a little MIA recently. after their new video i was contemplating continuing this. i decided that since i already had it written i'd post it like usual. i'm also not writing anything inappropriate about any of them. i really hope i am making the right decision. do you guys agree with me?

also thank you all so much for 3k reads!