36.

added a little more and changed some stuff to this chapter!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"IM DONE FIGHTING WITH YOU ON THIS! I WOULD OUT LIVE YOU ALL IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!" nick screamed, immediately shutting matt, chris, and i up.

it was my last night in la for the week and i was filming a car video with the boys. i forgot how much i missed sitting in their car and talking about the most random things. this particular video was a q & a.

"next question please." nick said calmly after his outburst. matt and nick immediately started scrolling through their phones to find a question.

"oo i found one." chris said with a smirk on his face. " 'are matt and charlotte back together?' matt? charlotte? care to answer?"

i laughed and rolled my eyes.

"ugh i wanted to keep it a mystery!" matt pouted. "it's more fun that way."

"oh get over it matt." nick said, rolling his eyes, which made us all laugh.

"yes. we are back together." i was in the seat right behind the drivers seat so i put my arms around the seat and matt, as if i was hugging him.

"yayyyy!" chris and nick cheered.

"yeah so get out of my comments with the 'i ship chris and charlotte'" chris said.

"yeah it's STRANGE!" nick said.

"the only person i ship myself with is sitting right next to me." chris smirked.

"okay." nick said. "we're done with the video now."

"don't you even dare try to steal my boyfriend. i slapped chris's shoulder.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"that was so much fun guys. i missed this." i said when we arrived at sissy's house. we had just finished filming and the boys were dropping me off.

"i did too." nick said putting his head on my shoulder.

"me too." chris replied.

"me three." matt added. "do you have to go back." matt looked back, frowning with puppy dog eyes.

"i mean, yeah. but i can come visit soon!" i said, trying to make everyone feel better, myself included, about me leaving.

matt turned the car off and everyone got out so we could say our goodbyes.

nick ran over to me as soon as i got the door shut and hugged me. "bye char. please visit soon. i don't know how much longer i can put up with those two without you."

"i don't know how you do it." i replied.

"bye, kid." chris said teary eyed as soon as it was his turn for a hug.

"don't get all sappy on me, chris. i'll be back soon." i said, hugging him.

when we finally broke apart, matt threw his keys towards chris. "i'm gonna walk char up there. i'll be right back."

"fine, but hurry up." chris sighed. matt quickly turned around showing chris the finger.

"you know," matt started as we reached sissy's front door. "we still have an extra bedroom if you ever wanted to move back in." he said looking down at me.

"i for sure would've thought you would've had one of your new friends move in by now." i replied sarcastically.

"oh come on, you know you could never be replaced." he chuckled.

"oh, i know."

"so? what do you think." he asked. the only light was coming from the moon but i could still make out his eager smile.

"i don't knowwww" i said.

"oh, that's okay." i could tell he was disappointed.

"matt, i'm kidding. of course i'll move back in with you guys."

i reached up and pulled his head a little lower for a kiss.

"i was hoping you'd say that." he pulled away and smiled.

"okay i have to go now." i gave him a quick hug around the neck before turning around to open the door.

"wait, charlotte." matt grabbed my hand and spun me around so i was facing him.

"yeah?" i asked, confused. he studied my face for what seemed like an eternity. just as i was about to break the silence, he reached down and kissed me once more.

there was something different about this one though. it felt like there was more purpose behind it.

in the moment i realized, this was exactly where i was supposed to be.

everything that happened that lead us here, was supposed to happen. i had never felt more content with my life.

i lifted both of my hands up to his face to deepen our kiss. just as i did that he pulled away.

his cheeks were a deep shade of red. "oh, sorry." i whispered. "i really should g-"

"i love you."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

ahhhh!!!! thank you everyone so much for reading! i hope you all enjoyed. i'm thinking i might end it here but would you be interested in me continuing this story? i cant decide!