29.

3 months later

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

matt's pov

"okay where am i going?" i asked as i turned the van on.

"i told ness we'd pick her up and get food or something." nick said from the back.

"okay, sounds good."

"oh for fucks sake, matt. put your damn sun visor down." chris said reaching over me to pull it down. "the sun is giving me a headache. it's so bright."

as soon as he pulled it down the pictures of charlotte and i fell down into my lap.

"oh, shit." chris whispered as i looked down at it.

"what? what happened?" nick asked from the back, not seeing what had happened since he was on his phone.

"nothing." i said picking up the picture and tossing it into my middle console.

after a few minutes of silence chris asked, "have you talked to char lately?" i kept facing forward but could feel him looking at me.

"ooo i'm officially interested in this conversation!" nick said excitingly. chris turned around and gave him a scowl, showing him he was serious.

"i mean like yeah, i think." i replied.

"what do you mean 'you think'?" nick asked.

"yeah. when was the last time you guys had a real conversation." chris also asked.

"i don't know, a few weeks." i said quietly.

"you gotta talk to her soon, bro." chris said.

"when was the last time you talked to her?" i questioned him.

"like yesterday. but i'm not her boyfriend." he answered.

"i don't even know if i am anymore."

"a relationship needs to go both ways, matt. you need to communicate with her." nick said.

"I need to communicate with HER?" i snapped. "she never even fucking tries anymore!"

"matt chill out. she just lost her dad." chris said.

i let out a sigh. "i'm sorry. you two are right."

"we always are, matty boy." nick replied.

"call her tonight." chris said, looking away from me and getting on his phone. i could tell he was still upset with me and i understood why. i must've been so scared of losing charlotte i decided to just ignore my problem.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

OMG!!!! I AM BACK! so so sorry for literally disappearing for so long. i am hopefully back though. i definitely need to catch up on the triplets videos, but in the meantime here is a little something. i hope you all enjoy this! all questions will be answered in the next chapters.