27.

"what's up everyone." nick yelled into the camera. we had set up a camera in our kitchen and had all of my makeup sprawled around the counter.

"today we're going to be putting our makeup skills to the test." chris said.

"they will be." i pointed at chris and nick. "matt and i will be having our makeup be done." we high fived.

"yeah, i will be doing charlottes makeup and nick will be doing matt's." chris said.

"i'm not excited about this." matt added.

"oh shut up matt." nick said.

"and then for next wednesdays video we'll switch!" i said excitingly.

"let's do this." chris clapped and jumped up and down.

"okay, we'll have 15 minutes to do their makeup, and we can ask charlotte questions. you guys will decide who wins!" nick said into the camera.

"losers have to do whatever the winning team decides." chris added and we all nodded.

"okay and our time starts in 3, 2, 1, go!" he clicked the timer button and ran over to the makeup.

"okay let's fucking go." chris screamed as he grabbed some makeup. "concealer." he smiled and showed the camera, proudly.

"that's foundation, you dumbass." i corrected him. chris opened the bottle and threw some of it onto my face.

"how do i blend it?" he asked, concentrating on the brushes we had laid out.

"that orange sponge." i pointed. he picked it up and started to pound my face with it. "ouch, chris. can you not."

"oops, sorry. what next?"

"i usually do concealer, but you decide." i said pointing out my usual concealer.

"you know what? fuck this. i don't need help i can do it myself." chris screamed, grabbing a handful of makeup to bring it closer to our side of the table.

"you are not going to win with that attitude." nick replied.

"matt, let me see your makeup so far." i said. matt moved in his chair so i could examine his makeup. nick had started on the eye makeup first. it was hot pink and surprisingly blended really well. "nick why are you killing it?"

"you're saying that as if you're surprised." nick replied, not looking up from what he was doing. the rest of us started laughing hysterically. "i know i'm funny, but can you please stop moving matt? how am i supposed to do your makeup if you won't sit still." nick yelled which only made us laugh harder.

the next 10 minutes flew by and pretty soon the alarm rang, signaling that our time was up.

"alright! hands up." nick yelled.

matt and i looked at each other and started laughing.

"i don't know why you're fuckin laughing matt. charlottes makeup looks a hell of a lot better than yours." chris said.

"you keep telling yourself that bud." nick replied to chris's insult.

matt and i got our phones out to look at ourselves and both gasped.

"okay it doesn't even look that bad!" i said surprised. chris had chosen blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick. my highlight and blush looked honestly pretty good. matt's pink eyeshadow was accompanied by a matching hot pink lipstick.

"can we end this so i can take it off. i think im having an allergic reaction." matt said after looking at himself.

"matt, this toxic masculinity thing has got to go." i looked at him.

"no, im for real. my face is burning." he laughed.

"well we definitely won this." chris dapped me up.

"agreed." i added.

"no. you did not. we are the obvious winners here." nick scoffed.

"agreed." matt mocked me.

"okay, well when this video is out we will post a poll on our instagram stories-" nick started to say but ultimately got cut off my chris yelling.

"SO YOU ALL CAN DECIDE WHO WINS!"

"if you don't vote for me i will never edit a video for our youtube ever again. god knows these fools wouldn't be able to figure it out." nick said into the camera.

"nick!" i scoffed. "i know how to edit!"

"not as good as me!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

hey everyone! i'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. i hope you all enjoyed this chapter though! thank you for reading! let me know what you guys thought of it and if you have any ideas for future chapters! some of the comments have said that you think charlotte and matt's relationship is kind of boring so if you have any ideas on how i can make it less boring let me know!

update:
i wanted to let everyone know that paige is not paige taylor! i just used the name paige. i should've clarified this before but i kind of forgot lmao.