15.

"charlotte!" chris screamed. the three boys had just landed back in boston, and were all running towards me.

"come here." nick said, wrapping me in a huge hug.

"i missed you guys so much, you have no idea." i said moving onto the next triplet, chris. his arms were open and waiting for me.

"impossible. we missed you even more." chris said.

"swear this happens every time. my turn." matt said.

"you're selfish, matt" nick laughed.

"and?" matt laughed too. chris and i stopped hugging and i walked over to matt.

"did you miss me?" i smiled.

"yes. now come here." he said wrapping me in his arms.

"i'm so glad you guys are home. it was so boring without you" i said.

"it was so crazy being away from you for that long." chris said.

"the longest we've ever gone without seeing each other is like three days." nick added and we all laughed.

"let's go. i miss my bed." chris begged.

"i need to edit our videos we filmed in la" nick said.

"are you free?" i asked matt.

"for sure." he smiled.

"let's go get coffee or something." i suggested.

we all walked out of the airport together and matt dropped chris and nick off at their home.

"okay i wanna know all of your thoughts on la." i asked after nick and chris got out.

"it was crazy cool and i loved it, but" matt trailed.

"but?"

"but," he continued. "i honestly can't see myself living there. like i get why we're going to, but massachusetts is my home." he paused for a couple seconds while i tried to think of something that would calm his nerves. "you're my home." he said quietly.

"matt, don't worry. i'm going to visit all of the time."

"why don't you come with us." he quickly blurted out.

"wait, what?" i asked.

"char, you said it yourself, you wanted to start a youtube channel. think about how much you'd be able to grow there! and you'd be able to be with us. the apartment we might buy has four rooms. you could stay with us." he rambled.

"i don't want to get in your way." i said "you guys need to go. i'd just hold you guys back."

"don't say that, char. this past week was so hard for me since we weren't together. i cant even imagine being away from you for longer." he opened up.

"have you talked to chris and nick?"

"yeah they agree. you're our best friend. and our biggest supporter." by now we were just parked in the starbucks parking lot.

matt was right though. i cant imagine ever living so far away from them. the triplets were there for me through everything these last three years. and i was there for them through all of their social medias taking off. it didn't seem right to be separated from them. "can i think about it?" i finally said.

"of course."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

shorter chapter!! thank you for reading though and if you see any typos or grammatical errors let me know please!