1.

Knock knock

"Come in"

The luxury man that looked like he still hasn't aged a bit

"Why suddenly do you call father?" The boy that dressed in his school uniform says .

"Mark, you as the oldest sibling I have something for you to handle" his father says as he gives a file to the boy named Mark. Mark open the file.

Name: Williams Wang
Age: 38
Date of birth: 6 July 1984
Height: 6'1
Email: WWang @gmail.com
Phone number: ***********
Last tracked: MS NIGHTCLUB

"Bring him alive, don't let him die he is the key to finding your sister, mark"

his father says "I will find him, father" Marks says

"Good, bring him to me before the midnight. Also brings Jeno along with you, you might need some help later'"

The father that dressed in the suit says "Yes father, I will" Mark says as he exits his father's office.

"My boy has grown up now" He chuckled.

Mark came down from the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast that his mother prepared 'Mark Jung come to eat ' His mother says 'Yes Mom' he quickly sat beside his brother Jeno 'Eat faster three of you, you have to go to the school today ' his mother names Taeyong says 'Yes mom' The youngest Sungchan says...

'Jeno let's go, Mark says as he quickly took his bag and his phone 'Bye Mark, study well' Taeyong says as he kissed his son's cheek

'Mom, I already grew up, you don't have to treat me like a baby' Marks says to his mom 'if you already grew up, why didn't have a wife already, you two just the same as your father.' Taeyong says as he pointed Jeno and Mark 'Being a playboy, just like you both hobby' Taeyong says as he sighs 'fine Mom, I will find a wife as soon as possible. I promise ' Mark says to his mom. ' fine you promise. Don't you promise Jeno?' Taeyong says as he looked at his second son' yes Mom I promise ' Jeno says as he kissed his mom's cheeks 'Am I the forgotten one?' Sungchan says as he pointed at himself 'Fine' Taeyong kisses the youngest cheek ' ok by mom ' Sungchan says. All of them go to the garage to ride their motorbike before Jeno wears his helmet Mark says 'We have something to handle this night better get ready' Mark put his helmet on his head and starts the engine 'About what?' Jeno says as he starts the engine too ' Later I tell you ' Mark says as he rides the bike to the main gate followed by his brothers...

The main gates open and the Jung sibling out of the house or more like a mansion...

.

.

.

Knock Knock

'Came in' the Jung father or known as Jaehyun says. The door opens revealing a pretty and skinny man 'You still work from home?' Taeyong says as he brings fruit and a cup of coffee and puts it on the small table beside Jaehyun's favorite chair 'I just want to spend some time with my lovely wife ' Jaehyun says as he gets up and hugged his short wife. Then he starts kissing Taeyong. Then the kiss starts getting hotter than usual. Their tongue starts dancing with each other. Jaehyun lift his wife and went to his favorite chair. Taeyong ends up on his husband's lap immediately. Taeyong pushed Jaehyun from the kiss because he was out of breath...

'Why stop babe? I want you ' Jaehyun says as he holds Taeyong's waist more tightly ' I have an event to attend so not now, Jae' Taeyong says. As he wants to get up, Jaehyun pulls him back sitting on his lap 'What now?' Taeyong says annoyed to Jaehyun that pulled him again. 'You can cancel it right?' Jaehyun says and suddenly he whispered in Taeyong's ears ' I know that you want me inside you right now ' Taeyong's face was all red hearing his husband's deep huvoicedcand e anthems warm breath that teased him more 'But-

Jaehyun hand get into Taeyong's shirt and rubbed his white pale skin
'Just honest you want to do it right now right? I can cancel the event saying that Mrs.Jung was unable to attend due to personal problems, would you like to do the personal problems now?' Jaehyun says as he pulled Taeyong closer to his face. Taeyong just nodded knowing that he will be destroyed by Jaehyun a few seconds later, on the bed...

'Be a good kitten, daddy will play with you now' Taeyong just swallow his saliva at his throat and Jaehyun rubbed his finger at Taeyong's lips and crush their lips together then, the game just begin for the two lovely married couple...

.
.
.

Mark, Jeno, and Sungchan just arrive at the school, it's luxury. It's a private school for the rich kid. There's a famous idol, an athlete, the president's child, a young CEO, and a lot more.

As soon Jung's siblings step into the school, the girl starts to fangirl over the three of them.

'They look unreal'

'Fucking handsome '

'Damn'

'They're probably just good looking'

'Bet they still single '

After a lot of comments, the siblings walk to their classrooms ' I go first ' Sungchan says as he put on his headphones and starts walking to his class. Jeno then start walking to his class but suddenly he got pulled by his brother 'What now?' He says annoyed because his brothers ' like what I said this morning we have something to handle

Mark brought Jeno to the school's garden. Luckily there are only them in there. Mark takes out the file from his bag that his father gave them this morning 'Read it' Jen takes out the paper and reads it ' So we searching for him at the club?' Jeno asks curiously at Mark that smoking his cigarette.

'Yes, be prepared, he is the key' Mark says as the cigarette smoke came out of his mouth 'Key of what?' The younger says ' The key to finding your twin' The older threw the cigarette and leaves the younger in the school garden.

.

.

.

Sungchan was on his way to the classroom with headphones on his head when some scene caught his nose.

The smell of vanilla passed him and it was a girl with a butterfly birthmark on her neck. 'Butterfly'

He immediately looks next to him and his back. But there's no girl with the butterfly birthmark on the neck...

' I swear she has the same as Jeno Hyung's ' Sungchan says to himself as he walked to his class...

.

.

.

'But Hyung I swear with my own life I saw a girl with a butterfly birthmark like jeno Hyung and a vanilla scene' Sungchan says standing in front of his two older brothers that still thinking he was daydreaming after a lot of things he explained to them...

'Then why is there not a single person with a butterfly birthmark when you turned your back huh?' Mark's friend, Hendery eating chewing his sandwiches in his mouth.

The Jungs and their friend are eating at the school canteen which gains a lot of eyes looking at them. But they didn't even care about the attention because they got used to it...

'Or do you just have hallucinations or something ' Jen says to his little brother hallucinations or something that happened to him. Because sungchan is not the type of person that cares about people. He is quiet in the family, the fuss is not his thing.

'Do you see her face?' The oldest asks him 'No but she has the same birthmark as Jeno Hyung' the younger says and sits beside Lucas 'Don't you want to check the CCTV?' Lucas says giving an idea to the youngest. Sungchan gets up from his seat 'Thank you Lucas Hyung I go check it now' Sungchan says then grabs his headphones and phone running to the security control room.

'Haih kid nowadays has no idea' Lucas chuckled 'Do you think Sungchan saw her?' Jeno ask Mark that still playing on his phone and didn't care about the people around hMaybeaybe' Mark answered with a reply don't want to flash back the old memories.....