5.🔞

Last night

'what are you doing here baby boy ' he grabbed the younger waist closer to him

'Em...Markeu Hyung?' The younger clinging his arm to the older neck

'Yes, baby, What are you doing here? ' he caressed haechan soft cheeks and he held the youngest waist tighter, didn't want to separate with him

Haechan didn't answer he kiss mark's cheeks making the older feel the younger soft plum lip kissing his cheek

'You drunk channie' he chuckles. Mark moves his hand to haechan back pulling haechan closer to him. Their nose almost touching.

'Channie? I like that name, Mr president ' the youngest says seductively to the 'Mr. President'

'You love seeing me play basketball don't you?' He moves his face to haechan neck smelling haechan sweet scent.

The younger could feel a mark of hot breath teasing him, making him almost moan in the crowd that was full of people on the dance floor.

Mark kissed the younger neck with his very seductive lips. He then whispered something in the younger's ear.

' Let's go, baby, I want to fuck you in the bed not here'

🪐

Mark threw the younger in the bed getting at the top of him. Making the younger sitting on his laps.

They were at the hotel when mark ask his assistant to prepare the room for him and the youngest to play.

'I will make you fucking scream my name tonight' mark takes off their haechan shirt revealing his golden tanned skin shining.

Mark rubbed his hand on haechan's waist while making a hickey on the younger's neck.

Haechan could help himself but moans whenever Mark touched his sensitive part. He plays with Mark's soft hair when the oldest still making a kiss mark on his body.

Then mark crushed his seductive lips into haechan's soft lips. Mark starts moving his tongue into haechan mouth. They playing a game with their tongue. The oldest bites the younger lips. The two of them can taste the younger blood.

They're tongue playing inside the mouth. Their's lips are already wet with their saliva. They want to let go of that kiss but, they somehow feel like they craving each other lips rights now.

'Ah..' Haechan let go of the kiss. He was out of breath. Their saliva is still connected with each other's mouths 'Tired of playing baby boy? This is just a beginning babe'

Mark opens the younger pant and his boxer leaving him naked in the bed. Haechan didn't care, he already giving himself to him and he want Mark too. Mark open his shirt and threw them on the floor leaving him half-naked, wearing his jeans only.

Mark gently stroked haechan tanned thigh. He teased him. Haechan moans it feels so good when Mark stroking his tanned tight.

Mark then slammed his two fingers inside the younger. Haechan can't help himself, he moaned with pleasure.

'A..ah....Ah' mark enters one more finger inside the younger. His three fingers now we're inside the younger 'This is just an exercise baby, but you already let your melodious voice out babe'

🪐

' Ah..!'

Marks slams him inside the younger.

The younger enjoying it, meanwhile the oldest giving playing with the younger nipple. Licking and biting it.

They love the feeling. They crave for each other.

Mark kissed the younger lips, distracting him. They don't want to break the kiss. They feel some sort of connection with each other...

.
.
.

Haechan wakes up with a random stranger beside him.

Oh, shit who fucked him last night?

He quickly picks up his clothes that lay on the ground the whole night.

Leaving the stranger alone

He can't even walk properly. Maybe the game was too wild last night.

🪐

Haechan carefully twisted the backyard doorknob. He didn't want to use the main door because there's maybe a maid in there and he used to sneak in, out using the backyard door.

He entered his bedroom carefully twisted the doorknob and locked the door. He checked the clock
which hung on the wall of his room.

6:27 a.m. ' still early tho'

He walks over to his bathroom and opens his shirt.

'Oh, god'

His body is full of a hickey. A fresh red hickey that the stranger just made a few hours ago.

He opens his pants seeing a lot of red hickey in the inner thighs

'Oh my fucking God, for the God's sake, it's was the best night ever, but I don't even remember his face' he says sadly at the last part. Even though it's was the best night ever he sad because he forgot the stranger's face that had just fuck him a few hours ago...

The boys can't stop thinking about the "stranger man" last night.

The boys didn't even pay attention to what his father said at the breakfast because he can't stop thinking about the "stranger" again

'Haechan, Seo haechan?'

'Y..yes mom?' Haechan says panicked at his mother's questions

'Are you sick or something? You look weird since this morning' the mother then put his hand on the boy's forehead

'Not hot'

'Mom, I'm okay. I'm not sick' the younger removed his mother's hand

'Then Hendery, take care of your brother at school' the mom says

'Fine mom'