12.

' Tired huh, my kitten?' Jeno says
at the boys that leaning in his broad shoulders. The boys on his broad shoulders just give a nodded

' The kitty is already tired' Jeno says giving a quick kiss on the kitten's cheek.

A naked boy that only wearing white buttons shirts, was resting his head on Jeno's broad shoulders.
Jeno was wearing his jeans leaving the top shirtless, revealing his six-pack abs.

Two of them were now was laying on the king-size bed.

If you were wondering, Yes they just finished their hot session.

'You want a second-round Nana?' Jeno says stroking Jaemin's pale thigh.

'No, Nono I'm already tired' Jaemin says hiding his face cutely behind the fluffy pillow.

'Cute'

Jaemin just had a normal life until Jeno enter his life. It was like love at the first sight for Jaemin. He didn't expect that Jeno will make the first move. Jaemin wants to move on from Jeno because he tough that Jeno only likes girls only. Of course, he hurt a little thinking that Jeno will not love a boy like him.

Until one day, he bumped onto Jeno in the toilet Jaemin tried to get out from the toilet and Jeno pulled him to the bathroom and pulled him onto kiss and...

Well, you know what happened next

Jeno then pulled Jaemin into his laps that were hiding his face onto his laps

The moment Jaemin got pulled, he knew he can't run anymore.

'Mmph!'