13.

'Hola bro' Jeno says sitting beside Mark that was playing on his phone while hearing music through the headphone on his head.

Two of them were now sitting on the fluffy couch in the mansion living room.

'Where's Sungchan's tho? he's been missing since this morning' Jeno says breaking the silence.

'Idk, he's always missing. It's common for him' the older says placing his headphones on the L couch.

The younger has always been missing. He would leave without a message and come back without telling everyone.

'I'm going to check on him in his room' the older get up and walk to the lift.

🪐

'dude?' mark says knocking on the white beige big door multiple times.

No answer.

Until he decided to twist the doorknob

the door is not locked

Mark opens the door.

It was dark. There was no one in there, only the bedside lights were on.

Mark walked into his youngest brother's room, books neatly arranged on white shelves, beds already packed, the smell of lavender fragrant in the room, not a single dust in the sungchan's room.

Clean, not like Jeno's room.

Mark walked toward the white table that had only been decorated with a small plant.

And a file.

The brown file caught Mark's eye.

The older open the brown file.

'A girl information?' The oldest says to see information about a girl whose face is similar to him.

Before Mark could look at the paper on the back,

Click

The bathroom door opens.

'Oh, shits. He's here?'

Mark quickly put back the paper into the file and put the chocolate file back in its original place as if didn't move.

'What are you doing here?' The younger says came out of the bathroom wearing his pajamas already.