19.🔞

Two fingers enter the hole of heaven and go in and out with unceasing force.  The submissive is still in a pleasant fantasy.  Two fingers plus another finger and another.  The pleasure of this hole is beyond words.

  "a-ah mark hyung"

the submissive moaned the name of the dominant who was busy playing with her tight hole

"Your hole is very tight haechannie, I don't think I will play gently tonight."

  The dominant already felt his hand wet with Haechan's cum.  He then removed his finger and inserted it into Haechan's mouth.  Haechan could feel his cum with his big finger. Mark making him even hornier.

"good boy"

Mark let go of his hand and went towards the haechan's heavenly hole.  "Ah- Markk-"

Haechan was surprised when he felt a tongue licking his heavenly hole.  Mark's licks and kisses are getting rougher until Haechan's straddled thighs automatically close and squeeze Mark's head to enjoy his hole more deeply.

Mark enjoyed it so much that he grabbed Haechan's thigh.  Haechan could only sigh loudly at the behavior of the dominant.

As soon as Mark opened his pants and showed his penis which was right in front of the heavenly hole and

"KRING KRING"

"WHAT THE HELL"

Haechan woke up from his dream.  "It was just a dream?"

Haechan couldn't hide his sadness.  He wants a mark.  He felt very horny in the dream. 

"I should get ready for school"

As soon as he woke up he noticed that his penis was wet from the cum in his pants.

"Well I guess Mark's dream has a lot of impact on me I think"

.
.
.

Haechan arrived at school in his sports car.  He walked into the school and engaged his friends who had already arrived. 

"Yow channel wassup man" it was Yangyang.

"Who are you, sorry?"

Haechan glared at Yangyang rudely.

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you" Yangyang tried to persuade Haechan and put her arm on Haechan's shoulder.

"You're staying with me just to make out with that old widower right?  If I knew better I would have gone out with Renjun" Haechan sulked.

When Yangyang and Haechan were hanging out at the Mall, suddenly they met Yangyang's lover. Kun.

He is a widower but still has no children. Haechan waited for Yangyang and Kun to go to the bathroom for 1 hour.  and he decided to go back because they might be making out in the toilet.

Well..yeah they did.