10.

A squealing sound came out of the mouth of a female student who was watching Sungchan who wanted to read a book quietly in the library.

'Seriously?'

Sungchan was tired of hearing the girl's squeals. Although the librarian was already warning them to be silent. But, the girl doesn't even care.

Without any hesitation, He came out of the library with a book still in his hand.

'There is no peace in this school'

The boy just wanted to read the book peacefully without anyone disturbing him.

'Maybe I should read at an archery training center'

The boy enters the archery training center.

Peace, Very quiet. Some students came there with books to read, and some of them even studied.

Also, some students are practicing playing archery there. No wonder the library is empty.

Sungchan sat down on the bench and continued reading the book he hadn't finished reading yet.

'Why, Ryu? '

' Miss, one of your siblings here, he's reading a book on the bench.' The girl says giving a glance at Sungchan that reading his book.

' Don't look at him. too long, we don't want him to be suspicious of us, Ryujin'

The girl called 'miss' says to Ryujin

'Yes, miss'

Sungchan felt he was being watched from afar. He looks around the center, but no one watching him.

Until one girl caught his eye. A girl whose face is like Jeno's and has a butterfly birthmark on her neck. Also and a small black mole under the side of her right eye.

He wants to meet her up close but, she also needs to be careful.

'Jay, I need you to search for someone, Asap'

'Anything sir'

'Find all the names of the archers in this school, and all their information as well. Report it now

'All right, sir

T

ink!

In less than five minutes, all the archer information at school, Jay had already sent to Sungchan.

'This is all the archer information in your school.'

'K, thanks

Without wasting time, Sungchan continues to search for female archer information that is very similar to Jeno's.

'Found it

The boy found the girl's information.

Full Name: Karina Lee

Birth Date: 23-4-2000

Birth Time: 1:45 am

Birth Place: Private Royals Hospital, Korea

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Weight: 46kg

Blood type: B

Father Name: Unknown

Mothers Name: Unknown

'What do you mean unknown?'

Guardian: Crystal Lee

Occupation:Ceo of Crystal Perfume

"Rina noona looks like you lost. I found you first now."