2.

Sungchan quickly went to the security office as Lucas suggested a few minutes ago to find the butterfly girl that still haunted him since morning.

Sungchan arrived at the security office 'Good Morning young master Jung, what can I help you, sir?' The guard there says. All of the people here know who is the Jungs because they are quite famous and popular because of their look and also their wealth and power.

'I want to check the security camera'
Sungchan says to the old man ' Well yes sir, follow me ' Sungchan follows the old man to the room full of the tv where the CCTV is connected and a bunch of people that working sitting in front of the computer. ' Which time do you want to see?' The security says 'early morning like 7:32 am when I arrived, on way to the classroom, alone ' the boy said. The guard rewound when sungchan was on his way to class.

'Stop' the guard stop when Sungchan was near the girl 'zoom at the girl beside me' the boy says. But sadly only the neck that has a butterfly birthmark can be seen and the face is blurred, he can't see her face. 'Send me the video' Sungchan says 'yes, sir' the security bow last time before the boy gets out.

'Ting!'

*********** send you a video

***********: sir this is the video you asked sir.

Ok thanks

Sungchan quickly went to his classes and...

All of sudden a familiar Vanilla scene passed him 'sister?'...

He turned his back and ran searching the vanilla scene. But there's no hope he lost her again for the second time ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

'One of the already meet her, he may be already looking for her, madam'

'Keep an eye on her'

'Watch the sibling too and delete all the CCTV that her face has been recorded, don't even let one left'

'Don't worry madam I already delete it right after he left'

'Good pay attention to them'

'Yes madam I will'

Beep

.
.
.

It's already night, which means the Jungs sibling Mark and Jeno are going to hunt for some food...

MS NIGHTCLUB

The jungs sibling is already reached at the club except for Sungchan cause his father only asks mark and Jeno but of course, he didn't care cause he got his own business too.

As soon they enter the club, loud music welcomes them 'remember we're here not for playing ' Mark says. as he walks beside jeno. The younger just rolled his eyes cause he just want to have a one-night stand with a stranger 'Cih, fine'