16.

Friday night is the night of freedom. All students will go out partying, motor racing, or worst of all, impregnate innocent girls.

Jeno pov

I'm not feeling like going to a party tonight. Maybe I will race and make a bet with the other racer. Tonight will be fire.

🪐

I parked my sport bike while waiting for who I will compete with. In two minutes a very familiar person came to me. Mingyu."hey there big buff buddy" I praised while greeting him. "hey there man, looking handsome as always bro" menu complimented me. "it's the genetic man. So, who's the unlucky boy?" ask me

"Boy? you're wrong this time. It's a girl."

What the fuck? " girl? are you serious? I'm racing with a girl?" I still can't believe it, the girl who will challenge me? this girl must be confident. "there she is"

it's fucking 100% girl, I can see her braided hair, but unfortunately, I can't see the face that will challenge me because she was wearing her helmet "hey there cute girl" mingyu flirting with the girl "hey Mr. short penis, is this the tall coconut tree in front of me that you suggest?"

I don't know this girl but why is her behavior the same as Mark's? or mine?

"Should I just put you in my piranha aquarium?" mingyu said "I don't know, if you put me in your piranha aquarium, it feels like the piranha is the victim and I'm the predator," the girl said

"Once again you call me Mr. short penis, cute girl I will serve you as my piranha dinner". said mingyu while glaring at the girl "It's good that you serve me as dinner, I can eat your piranha before your piranha gets to eat me"

"What a temper mouth you have like my brother, so you are the girl who challenged me?" Lazy to hear them fight, better I change the topic before someone dies tonight.

"Let's say that Mr. small penis suggested to me" Mingyu sighed. "Well I'm the one that suggests her so ready to the track, the competition will take place in 15 minutes"

Mingyu just left us two, just like that.

"So why do you want to race with me? I'm sure Mingyu will tell you that I will bet something for the winner. But you still want to compete with me?" I wondered, what made this girl interested in competing with me?

"I want to place a bet, if you win I will tell you where your twins are. And if I win, you have to eat 3 shrimp"

I was shocked, does she know where my sister is? who is she how does she know my allergy? I can't eat shrimp? My face is still emotionless even though my heart is sensing that there is something wrong with this girl.

"Tell me, Who the fuck are you?"