18.

"What happened? Why did you call?"  Jeno walked towards his brother who was already waiting at the door of the house with Sungchan.

  "It sounds important," said Sungchan who walked with his older brother to their father's office.

  "it is," said the oldest

.
.
.

"Sungchan please lock the door"

Sungchan immediately obeyed his father's request.  "Sit first" Jaehyun got up from his office desk and they all sat in the chair.  Jaehun sat in the main chair.

  " Is it really important Dad?"

Asked Jeno who was already sitting on the sofa in the office.

"It is. I need your help not to tell this to your mother. She will get sick again if she hears this shocking news."  Jaehyun's voice was a little slow in the last sentence.  He couldn't bear to see his wife who was sick because of the loss of their child. 

"We will," said Mark.

Jaehyun took a deep breath before he started talking

"Karina. About her." 

Silent. 

If this is their sister's case, they are sure this is a serious matter.  "What about Rina, father?"  Jeno said with a tightly gripped hand.  He just wants to be his twin again.  The oldest and the youngest just stared at their father in silence.

"Before Jeno and Rina were born. I started a new project. I already felt that this project would not go smoothly. But my business partner assured me that this project would work"

"What project is it?" Asked Mark.

"Neorun"

"It is the formula to create Neorun which is a new drug. At first, the drug was tested, it worked and nothing happened to the user. We almost put it on the black market but when we wanted to do the test for the last time. It failed. The person who used the drug as our experiment formula, died because he lost all the water in his body. We have tried to modify the formula and test this drug in other experiments. But our fate is still the same.

We have tested it many times but our fate is still the same. I  wanted to stop this project but my business partner insisted on stopping this project. We fought and finally, he disappeared. I knew he would come back, but I didn't dare to delete the drug formula.

For the safety of the formula, I put all the formulas in the chip and put it in Karina's body as soon as she was born."

"Why Karina? Why not me?"  He hates this.  Why not just him?  If he receives this chip, Karina will not disappear and he will take the place of his younger sister.

"I was stupid before. I should have deleted the formula first. My stupidity has brought bad luck to our family.

I don't think anyone will know the existence of the formula in Karina's body. I put the chip in her body because I know that her brother and the younger brother will protect her at all costs. I trusted you all to take care of her till her last breath but things didn't go as I expected when she missing."