4.

'ITS CRYSTAL LEE!'

Crystals, Jaehyun suddenly feels that he has heard that name long ago...but where's?

'Crystals lee?' Jeno has no idea who is Crystal, he never heard the name in his life ever once...

' Who is Crystal lee?' The mafia boss asked his victim ' I... I do..not..know who is...she...bu.t, I swear she involved the black..market..' Wang says, he can't stop shivering when the cruelest mafia in the world standing in front of him...

'that's it you know?' the mafia boss asks 'y..yes' he shivering...

'Thank you for the information then'

'W..hat'

Bugh

The mafia boss stabbed him in the stomach...

'Oh, shit I smell like blood ' Jaehyun says throwing his long jacket on the floor ' throw his body in the woods and get my new clothes

'Yes, sir' his assistant, Soobin quickly takes his boss's other clothes in the car...

'So, what do you want to do now?' Jeno says to his father that now his clothes are covered in blood ' Find out who is Crystal Lee and make sure that dig for as much information as possible

' Ok, father' The son says, he will do everything to find his lost sister or twin.

'Sir, here's your clothes ' Soobin came back with his boss's clothes in his hand

'Thanks and Jeno go back to the mansions now, says to mom that I will arrive in a moment

' Yes, father ' Jeno then came out of the old factory with yeonjun behind him ...

'Yeonjun, you drive' jeno sits in the passenger seat next to yeonjun...

Jungs mansion

They arrived at Jung's house or more like a mansion that has got a pool, a waterfall in the middle of the garden, valuable paintings decorating the wall, and dozens of maids and bodyguards everywhere that will serve you, but Jaehyun want more than dozens but he didn't take it anymore because his lovely wife doesn't like a lot of people in this mansion.

They enter the main gate that opens automatically. Yeonjun parked the car in the underground garage containing dozens of cars used by the Jung family. Jaehyun wants to afford more likes a hundred cars in the garage but, Taeyong doesn't like it, and the mafia boss ends up listening to his pretty wife.

'Want me to guide you to your room, sir?' Yeonjun asks standing in front of the underground lift that brings you to floor one. The Jungs house has like five-floor.

' No, enough for today you can go rest now '

'Thanks, boss' the assistant bows and leave the young master alone. Even though Jungs seem scary but they are kind and caring actually.

Jeno enters the lift and presses the level 1 button, where's his mother often there.

Ding

The lift door open revealed the big living rooms.

Bingo

He found his mother, reading a book with glass on wearing his silk fabric pajamas while sitting on the L-shaped couch...

Jeno slowly walked to his mother wanting to scare him from the back

BOO!!

'AH!'

'HEY, JUNG JENO!!' His mother hit his head with the book he was reading in his hand

'OWH, STOP IT, MOM!!' Jeno used his arm as a protection to avoid getting hit in his face ' What do you think you doing?? You want me to die now due to heart attacks!?' Taeyong says putting his hand on his waist. Like always all mom's favorite pose.

'I didn't mean to scare you as that' jeno says looking down at the floor. Who would think that this bitch that kills hundreds of people can be such a big baby to his mother?

'Awh, come here sweetie ' Taeyong hugs his tall 6 feet son. ' I'm sorry mom' jeno tightened the hugs

'No it's okay but, did you drink ?' Taeyong says letting go of the hugs ' Ouh, yes just a glass of tequila, that's it 'Jeno's not lying when he said he just drinks a glass only

'Go sleep now

'Yes mom'

He entered back into the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor where Jeno and Sungchan's room was located.

He goes into his room and doesn't forget to lock the room door because his youngest brother likes to enter without knocking on the door.

Jeno opens his leather jacket and throws it on his chair. He went into the bathroom and soaked in the big bathtub.

The boy came out from the bathtub wearing his bathrobe. He went to the sink and looked at his neck in the large mirror. His neck has a butterfly birthmark just like his twin

'Maybe she's still alive'

He sighs because he still hasn't seen his twin since 10 years ago. The last time he saw her was when he was seven years old, he probably didn't remember her much cause he was still a child at that time...

.

.

There was a girl who was looking at her reflection in the mirror. The girl looked at her neck which had a butterfly-shaped birthmark. 'Looks like one of them has noticed'

The morning hrgreetedung and his family. Taeyong woke up as he felt a hand holding his waist tightly. He turned around and his husband was asleep. Taeyong slowly got out of bed and

Bugh

'Where do you think you're going you naughty little kitten?' Jaehyun pulled Taeyong now that now sitting on his lap' Jae let me go' Taeyong said to his husband who refused to let him go

'kiss me first'

'WHAT?!'

'I know you hear me, quick give me a kiss '

' Ugh, fine'

Taeyong then gives a light kiss to his husband

Cup

Taeyong gives a light kiss on Jaehyun's lips. but Jaehyun held Taeyong's neck and the morning kiss got deeper.

'Mmmh', taeyong hit Jjaehyun'schest because he out of his breath

'Don't you want morning sex with my kitten?'

Jaehyun atheists pullinTaeyong'sng odontoid laps

'My, oh my looks who say it' Taeyong says teasingly putting his hand around Jaehyun's neck. Jaehyun just wakes up the kitten side of him...

'Love being naughty in the morning don't you?' He entered his hand into the shirt of the wife who was sitting on his lap.

Taeyong moaned 'Oh, god' He felt Jaehyun kissing his neck ' You fucking teasing me Tae, I just want to fuck you right now '

'Fuck me then' Without any warning Jaehyun then picks up Taeyong like the bridal style and takes him to the bathroom.

The two lovely married couples are now making love in the bathtubs...

Only a moan and skin slapped the only sound that fills that bathroom

'where were you last night?' The youngest asks his older brother Mark, that just come down the stair wearing his school uniform. The younger was eating his cereal while he reading a book...

'He probably had one night stand last night ' Jeno got out of the elevator and sat in front of his brother

'Damn, you fucking playboy, who do you fuck last night' the younger drink his milk 'Seo Haechan' Mark answers the question and goes to the counter table behind the dining table.

'EHUK, EHUK'

'Him?'

'You seriously?!' the younger eyes widen he didn't believe that Seo Haechan looks so innocent and a good boy having a nightstand with his brother. No fucking way...