3.

It's already night, which means the Jungs sibling Mark and Jeno are going to hunt for some food...

MS NIGHTCLUB

The jungs sibling is already reached at the club except for Sungchan cause his father only asks mark and Jeno but of course, he didn't care cause he got his own business too.

As soon they enter the club, loud music welcomes them 'remember we're here not for playing ' Mark says. as he walks beside jeno. The younger just rolled his eyes cause he just want to have a one-night stand with a stranger 'Cih, fine'

The two Jungs are sitting at the chair where you can see the whole dance floor which is good for them cause they get a better view.

'Do you find him?' Mark says as he drinks the tequila ', No, but look what I found ' Mark then mark looks where jeno were looking. He was looking at the dance floor. He saw Haechan with his friends, Jaemin dancing on the dancefloor enjoying his life 'What about them tho?' Mark took the cigarettes exhaling smoke from his nose and mouth. He admits that he was fascinated by haechan beauty. He looks so fucking teasing him. He wants the beautiful boy to scream his name. His tanned skin makes him look sexy as fuck. He can't wait to say that the boy is 'mine'

' Damn, a guy is trying to touch your valuable assets you better go now' jeno says as he keeps his eye on Jaemin that dancing in the crowd. Watching him dancing makes jeno want fuck him...

Mark's movement stopped when he saw a stranger touching haechan waist. Of course, haechan didn't even notice because he was drunk and he was technically in his world...and he notice that the stranger is the person they waited, it was Wang

'It's him, I go first' Mark says as he gets up from the sit and he heads down to the dancing floor. Jeno follows him knowing that his brother needs his help.

Mark has to go through the crowd searching for them.

Bingo

He found them

He saw Wang touching his 'assets' he quickly took something from his pocket more like a syringe. He then injects it on Wang's thigh...

Bruuk

He fell within a second due to the injection. Then he gave to jeno to held the Wang 'Jeno bring him to father I have something to handle' Mark says as he left jeno alone with Wang 'you fucking betrayal'.

He is lucky because he has his assistance to take the asshole 'Take this asshole,yeonjun'

Yeonjun takes the unconscious man and puts him in the back car bonnet. He also doesn't forget to tie Wang's hand cause he maybe wakes up soon.

.

.

Jeno and Yeonjun arrived at the location his father says. It was an old factory that look old enough. Jeno then called his father.

'Where are you?'

'I'm already here

'Good I sent people to take him'

'Sure'

Beep

Jeno and his assistant, yeonjun get out of the car. Then jeno opens the bonnet.

'You already tied him up huh?' He chuckles knowing that yeonjun is the type of person who beware everything around him 'yes sir, he might escape sir, we don't know what will happen ' the assistant says. Then there's a group of men in suits near them 'Sir Jung ?' the one in the front says 'Yes, he is. What is your business? ' Yeonjun says standing in front of his boss 'Mr. Jung is waiting for you, with the Wang 'the male spoke ' Great take him' Jeno says pointing at the bonnet. The man takes him and takes the unconscious man. Jeno and Yeonjun follow them from the back.

They arrived where they viewed Jaehyun sitting on the chair wearing his suit and long fabric jackets smoking cigarettes from his hand exhaling smoke from his nose and mouth. It's normal for the Jungs for this kind of thing, smoking, killing, having a one-night stand with some random chick or something...

'Where's Mark?' The man that looked like didn't age says ' He's probably having one nightstand with the younger Seo's ' The boy says to his father about his brother one nightstand ' Haechan ?' The father asks 'Of course, he has been waiting for the rest of his life for this' Jeno says while rolling his eyes, annoyed by his brother's attitude...

Jaehyun just chuckled because Jenkins and his brothers were just the same as him when he was young...

'Sir, he gonna wake up any soon sir ' his security, Soobin whisper to his boss ' Wake him up now ' the cold boss didn't want to waste his time because he doesn't want his lovely wife to worry about him...

Wang was tied to the chair, so he definitely can't move...

Then one of jungs man take a bucket that full of water and

Swussh

The man splashes his face with a water

Wangs woke up didn't even have any idea where he is

'WHERE AM I!??' Wang screamed ' Dude, relax we just want to ask you some questions ' Jaehyun says walking toward the man 'So, I'm gonna ask you some questions, and if you are honest we going to let you go. But, if you don't ' Jaehyun the whisper in his ear ' You will meet a grim reaper right now.....

'So would you answer my question?' Wangs just nodded cause he knows that the man in front of him is the Cruellest Mafia who is not discriminating...

' Who takes my daughter away?' The mafia boss asks ' I ......d..on't...know ' Wangs says to the Mafia boss that has a cigarette in his hand

'You suppose to know about my daughter right?' The mafia boss then grab Wang's chin aggressively

'Looks like you were about to meet a grim reappear now' Just one centimeter of the cigarette that the Mafia boss was holding would be smashed into Wang's eyes...

'So, I gave you the last chance, who takes my daughter?' Jeno only watches his father from the back, knowing that his father doesn't want him to interfere with him...

'I..t's..it...s' Wang shivering cause his hand he lives in the hands of the mafia boss...

'ITS WHO??!!'

'ITS CRYSTAL LEE!'