9.

Taeyong was lying on the sofa
'I'm bored, should I call ten?' Without hesitation, he called the person named Ten.

'Hello, ten?'

'Yes, Tae? Why did you call?

'I'm bored what to eat lunch together?'

'Of course'

'Came to that Italian restaurant,
at twelve o'clock in the afternoon

'Ok, fine tho'

'Great, see you there'

'You too, bye Tae'

'Bye Ten'

Beep

'Why did you late Ten?'

'Damn, it's just 5 minutes late tho' The man that wearing his glass's name, Ten sits in front of Taeyong.

'Anyway, how was Haechan, I haven't heard from him in a long time' Taeyong says to Ten that was now eating spaghetti. 'He's good but- Ten suddenly put back the fork and spoon on the edge of the plate.

'But he was very suspicious when he ate breakfast earlier. Looks like he's hiding something...'

'Hiding what?' Taeyong cut his steak. 'I don't know but, he was always cheerful and noisy in the morning. But, today he was much pensive and silent Ten says sadly while drinking his water.

'has he ever been depressed about school or something?' Taeyong asks his friends 'No, he did great in school' Ten says

'Does he already have a boyfriend?' Taeyong says.

'Boyfriend, pfft no way. He will tell us if he had a boyfriend. Ten says unbelievable. No way his son that has not been interested in a relationship already has a boyfriend, right?

'Ten, let me say something. Maybe he didn't want to tell you that he already has a boyfriend or something because he is not ready yet?'

'I don't know, maybe he shies something ' Taeyong says unsurely
'He hitting his puberty, so that's normal if he keeps a secret from me' Ten says sadly again

'What about we talked about another topic, we don't want you to be sad in here right?' Taeyong smiled at his friends that have a sad expression on his face

'Then, how was your son?' Ten asks Taeyong ' Like always, they always have a mission. The already growing up tho' Taeyong says rolling his eyes. Ten just laugh a little.

' Do you want to introduce Haechan to Mark?' Taeyong's suddenly offers at Ten.

'What?!'